Hong Kong Derby

Branded

Great race.

Recommend anyone interested to watch the replay.

You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Romantic Warrior pedigree is interesting.

His Granddam Folk Opera (nice horse herself) was by Singspiel.

Her dam Skipall was by Halling

Both Singspiel and Halling were top horses and if I recall (but I do not remember which race)they fought out a Group 1 in England.

Your fella had a good run Oldman just behind leaders.Still nice divi for place.He’s had one win at Avondale in N.Z.over 1100 or 1000.

Was looking at Warwick Farm for Wednesday.

I see they have brought Bubbly Lass up from Victoria.I think for the soft tracks in Sydney.

Be interesting to see if she accepts.

Might have to find some old bottles and take them back to the shop to get a little bank.

Reminds me of something.

Does anyone remember those drink machines that were outside the shop on the footpath.

The ones where you had to move the bottle that you chose along to the slot and put your money in and pull it out.

I have a confession to make.

We used to bring a bottle opener from home and get a straw from the shop then take the top off the bottle and drink it while it was still in the machine.

Hope the cops don’t read this.

Bottler of a race. I was on the 8 at 35/1. Run out of steam in the last 20m, then on the 5 in the next, just pipped on the post.

I may have better luck on the last.

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts