Frankel
Zenyatta
Kingston Town
Manikato
Northerly
Sunline
Tulloch
Winx

I will be most interested to read what you think the link may be.

Regards

You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

What you say is probably almost right, but not the link I was hoping would jump out at you.

They were all acknowledged champions, the best of their era, recognised as champions, and not one of them had some half assed fool prattling on month after month that they cant be considered champions because they STAYED at HOME.

What more proof do you need, than that shown by these wonderful horses, some of whom made it to your own lists, that staying at home champions are still valid champions.

You got points #3 and #6 wrong also.

Thanks for trying to help though. It was good of you to take the time.

Eel, you said:

"They were all acknowledged champions, the best of their era, recognised as champions, and not one of them had some half assed fool prattling on month after month that they cant be considered champions because they STAYED at HOME."

"because they STAYED at HOME"??

They all didn't stay at home. Correct me if I am wrong here Eel, but didn't Sea the Stars travel over to France and win the Arc?

That clown wouldn't know King. Sunline also raced in Hong Kong. Imaj eel thinks that is a State of Australia.

My advice for you Imaj eel is not to stay home. You really need to get out more and stop sitting at home worshipping L. Rex.

There's travelling, and there's 'travelling'. A trip to Longchamp is about half the distance between Sydney and Melbourne.

Only Sunline truly travelled. And not to become a champion, merely to reconfirm it.

I think you need reading lessons, Imaj eel.

My comments regarding Winx have not been the reluctance of her connections to travel. Why would you travel when you can stay at home and beat no hopers for millions of dollars.

If I am wrong, then who are the great ones she has beaten?

Certainly. With the exception of Winx - except in Point 1:

1. They all are champions of their era.

2. They all carried huge weights on different occasions to win.

3. They all ran in races which were not their favoured distance.

4. They all met worthy opposition.

5. Although they were all champions, they did get beaten, such was the standard of their opposition.

6. No one banged on about their rating or that they were the best of all time or best in the World.

Hope that helps you out.

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts