Well, Surprise, Surprise.

jet
You must say it with the 'Gomer Pyle' Accent.

Hands up those who really thought it had ''nothing to do with the money'.

Lote staying with Union and good job I reckon.

If he is worth a Mil. a season then what value Lockyer ?.
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Manly will need someone to replace BK

jet

For Lote to score the winning try in the RWC we need to buy a couple of 3 million dollar props to make the final.

If you are a Souths fan you must be ecstatic- not having a fickle showboating winger taking up all the salary cap that should be spent on players that can actually win you a premiership.

makes Sonny B's 5 year deal look like rice bubbles.

paying lote a mill a year is singularly the worst decision the aru has ever made

i mean krickey ritchie mccaw only commands half that & hes irb player of the year & a way better player than lote will ever be
&
them wobblers dont have the forwards to get the ball or the halves speed to get the pill out to him
&
if he does get hel`l lose it forward in the tackle & or take the wrong option or possibly try the old kick & chase or grubber

just plain dumb
good match up really - the aru & lote
dumb @sses together

ariba

Lote's a quality outside back.

But paying what they have for him without having the blokes inside him to utilize him properly is like paying millions of dollars for a Ferrari, but not having a license to drive.

I'm guessing a lot of Lote's deal is through third-party sponsorship which comes at no cost to the ARU. For those sponsors, the money only has to be justified by how much Lote is worth to them commercially, not on the field. They'd have done their homework.

worth every penny when he scores the winning try in the RWC Final or when he cuts up the kiwis to send them home early ...again!

He is worth it as long as he does score the winning try in the RWC Final.

In saying that I wish he played for the MIGHTY SEA EAGLES.

Nathan

We won't need him this year Nathan.

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts