Race 1 - 2:01PM BEKAERT ROPEWORKS BENCHMARK 64 HANDICAP (2300 METRES)
1. Domingo has had four runs back from a spell and has battled on well enough to finish second in each of his last two runs at Gosford and Hawkesbury. The step up to 2300m shouldn't pose any problems and he is ready to win.
Dangers: 3. Supertrail led and battled on well when second to Rapid Impact at Gosford last time out and he can give plenty of cheek again. 2. Frankie's Me Dad ran well at Hawkesbury at her latest start and could be thereabouts at her best. 4. The Big Biig hit the line well to win at Moruya when resuming but needs to lift on a last start Canberra failure.
How to play it: Domingo WIN.
Race 2 - 2:36PM THE PARKS BISTRO & CATERING 2YO MAIDEN (900 METRES)
3. Skogafoss is a Lonhro colt on debut here and he has looked solid in a couple of trials in preparation for this. He finished second in the latest of them at Warwick Farm. He has the outside barrier to contend with here so will need luck, but he can be expected to be hitting the line strongly.
Dangers: 5. Body Of Venus scored against a small field in a Watwick Farm trial and has gate one here at what is her debut. She warrants respect. 4. Spartus has performed well in both his trials and a forward showing is in the cards. 7. Glorioso has had two trials and her latest effort was sound.
How to play it: Skogafoss WIN.
Race 3 - 3:11PM LEXUS OF NEWCASTLE 3YO&UP MAIDEN HANDICAP (900 METRES)
1. Bobby Is King is resuming from a spell having had four runs in his initial campaign earlier this year. He was placed second in each of his latest two starts at Goulburn and this track before the break, and he's had two trials to prepare for this return to racing.
Dangers: 4. Spirit Of Storm had two starts at this track earlier in the year and finished third in each of them before being spelled. She wasn't beaten far in a recent trial and a bold fresh run is on the cards. 10. Just Wai was just behind the placings at his latest start and can figure here. 7. Hit Song is resuming and his trial was sound leading into this.
How to play it: Bobby Is King WIN.
Race 4 - 3:46PM AON UNITED MIDWAY CLASS 1 HANDICAP (1400 METRES)
4. Emmadella ran well on debut at Warwick Farm when fourth behind Fleetwood. She was spelled following that and has since resumed with a third at this track before following a win at Kembla Grange before a last start second at Wyong. She looks suited in this race and should take a power of beating.
Dangers: 3. Silent Russian has only had four starts and has a win and two minor placings to his name. He's had two trials leading into this and should run well again. 5. Hard Pick failed to fire at this track last time out but was a winner at Hawkesbury before that. 6. Savoca scored at Quirindi when leading throughout at his latest start and he can give this a shake as well.
How to play it: Emmadella WIN.
Race 5 - 4:25PM THE PRO-TORQUE MINION CUP BM64 HANDICAP (1200 METRES)
5. Rapbidash hit the line well on debut to score at Muswellbrook earlier in the year then backed that up with a dominant win at Taree as a short-priced favourite. She's had two trials at Scone to prepare for this return to racing and she can maintain her unbeaten record with any luck from the wide gate.
Dangers: 7. Successful scored at Bathurst two starts ago when she hit the line well. She since finished fourth at Gosford in what was a solid effort. 8. Packer is resuming from a spell and can sneak into the placings. 2. Rocstar Boy was midfield at this track before being spelled and has had a trial to prepare for this return to racing.
How to play it: Rapbidash WIN.
Race 6 - 5:06PM O'NEILLS TYRES MAITLAND JIM O'NEILL MEMORIAL MAIDEN (1300M)
4. Cohesive is having her first start here and was given a trial midway through the year when she beat one runner home at Hawkesbury. She has since returned with a quiet trial at Randwick before showing improvement when second at Hawkesbury a couple of weeks ago. A bold showing would not surprise.
Dangers: 2. Aix En Provence debuted with a second at Wyong when he wasn't beaten far. He should be better for that run and is in a form stable. 1. Magnatear resumed with a solid second at Hawkesbury as favourite and should be in the thick of things again. 6. Doraskaya is resuming and has had two trials to prepare.
How to play it: Cohesive EACH WAY.
Race 7 - 5:45PM THE HUNTER COMMUNITY RACE DAY MAIDEN (1500 METRES)
11. Cranberries had two starts in Victoria earlier in the year and was then given a spell. She had two trials leading into her resuming run this preparation and then ran well enough when a first-up seventh at this track last month. She since ran sixth at Hawkesbury and has the talent to show up here.
Dangers: 2. Burgundy Bubbles is lightly raced but has shown enough in his three starts to be considered a chance here. 13. Our Uptown Girl was midfield at Wyong when resuming and can show up here without surprising. 6. Dublin Belle was on debut when just behind the placings at Hawkesbury and she should be better for that outing.
How to play it: Cranberries EACH WAY.
Race 1 (1) Domingo.
Race 4 (4) Emmadella.
Race 6 (4) Cohesive.