My best

hinksy
MR4 #4 Captain Duffy
BR4 #9 Limerick Moon

AR8 #10 my best roughie Lucky Flipper.

Happy punting.
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Not into laying cos when i don't post they win, so if i lay them to not win and i don't post they win and i lose. if i lay them to not win and they win when i post, then i lose. I'll stick to the TAB and my best which i normally back up on and eventually i get the $$$.

Today i'm into BR5 #14 The Umbrella Man to storm home, MR6 #15 Valiant Warrior to lead a merry chase and SR8 #8 Viaductress. One winner last week.

Every time I post my best they don't run to expectations, and normally they win later on.

So I'm not posting that I like...

BR3 #13 O'Reilly Cyrus
BR8 #9 Ima Showman
SR5 #3 Interstellar

If that is the case why don't you lay them. I have made a fortune laying.

Some punters just can't see the way clear or what to do.

-63%??? Yes, we have made a fortune backing your lays ;)

Br5 #12 - I think Clangs Victory can get the money today.

SR8 #4 - Dylans Rojo is a good ruff chance.

BR3 #12 - I will be backing Dantga, but #13 Limerick Moon is running again (my first best bet on this thread), which I think has a chance.

Good punting on an ordinary meet.

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts