Lay an Aussie

Khaptingly
Punters who have layed an Aussie in recent times would be making a fortune, particularly on tennis. Not even 1 week down at the Aussie Open and only 1 Aussie remains in the singles draw, male or female. That is woeful.

So Lay the 1 that remains for her match today. Lay Ash Barty, she is the favourite, against Sharipova. Lay her to lose $1000 for today's game and I will have another great tennis strategy in a day or so.
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

I Layed the Aussie at $1.70 and backed her after the first set at $3.35 and I won $400 on the match result.

What a great outcome.

Even better to see the 2 g.w.'s of this forum get onto this thread in a few hours.

After my Millions Lay was correct they never had the courage to front for at least a few days.

I will be back again soon to get them in again.

Khrapper, whilst the trade to insure makes sense given the price movements, your staking and logic makes no sense.

Given your initial negative stance against Barty and that she was one set down when you backed her, why would you suddenly offset - and exceed to make a profit - your original liability if she did win? What beam of magic changed your opinion?

Far smarter would have been to trade off part or all of your liability and have a running lay bet for no cost.

As it happens, you lucked in. In most circumstances, you would have done nothing other than over dilute a winning lay bet.

That said, given your atrocious record at selecting lays...maybe you are learning after all. Lay your own judgement.

Rex tells us I layed a $10 winner of the Melbourne Cup. This is a lie. I never have. To put the record straight let us see Rex provide proof.

Rex tells us I couldn't make up some things. Well he does he makes them up to discredit others but they are lies. He just shoots his mouth off, no credibility, no courage.

Remember folks that Rex doesn't know the difference between win and place. One year I layed several horses to win the Melbourne Cup. One of them ran a place and Rex said I got the Lays wrong. This proves it.

Rex

Cant believe you dont even know who won last years Melbourne Cup.........actually, come to think of it, as its you we are talking about I can.

Just a reminder- 2018 MC winner was Cross Counter. Your exact words "So here we go with 6 again. Lay these to win"

Proof provided. Before you bang on about price, you had to dish up pretty much 10/1 on the exchanges when your post went up. The horse went off at 8/1. Yep, was backed, which means you couldnt even lay off.

Jezuz wept, not only are you a lying troll, youre a useless one.

Author: Khaptingly: Melbourne Cup 2018 - Lay these 5/11/2018 7:10:02 PM

"A flash back to the good old days. Not that there is anything wrong with these days, unless you are talking Aussie sport and racing.

People and more particularly the punters loved my Melbourne Cup lays over the years. Not one has won in the history of the forum and in some Melbourne Cups I have given 6 lays.

So here we go with 6 again. Lay these to win. If you cannot lay for some reason, then just avoid them in your win bets.

Who Shotthebarman
Ace High
Auvray
Zacada
Runaway
Cross Counter"

Rex

Jezus wept K Dill, that is desperately stup1d.

You do realise if you lay 6 horses in the one race, barring dead heats for 1st then 5 of those bets will go in? Obviously you dont because youre crowing about it. No wonder your tipping site went under in 2 minutes!

So here are the starting prices (not lay prices) of the other 4

Ace High 70/1
Auvray 80/1
Zacada 100/1
Runaway 40/1

Now Cross Counter was 10/1 for the lay when you flagged it up.

I'm chasing $1000 profit on the race, not much really.

Now you tell us all your staking plan (laying) at those odds to win $1000. This should be interesting to say the least.

And K Dill, you saying I didn't know who won the Dubai Cup when writing down Thunder Sky rather than Thunder Snow in a thread just shows how desperate you are.

As for being there, well I challenged to put your money where your mouth is but as per usually you ran.

I'll be there again this year- would you like to have some sort of wager on that too? Thought you may have learnt from watching your mate Bop Bag crash and burn. Again, just shows how stup1d, not to mention yellow, you are champ.

20 plus years of lying and trolling a forum. Eff me mate, that really is pitiful.

Whether I am a troll or not is not the issue. You think I am, that is the issue, but you still respond relentlessly.

Rex

K Dill

Still haven't seen your laying plan for the Melbourne Cup yet.

What exactly was it?

Rex

Whether youre a troll or not is the issue K Dill. Whether I respond or not is not the issue. There's no reaction without action- think it through.

Your lying and trying to pass yourself off as some sort of expert on betting/laying when nothing could be further from the truth is comical, but your trolling is potentially damaging, as all trolling is.

How do you expect to be taken even remotely seriously when you claim to have had five winning bets from laying when you suggest we lay 6 in the same race?

I find it difficult to believe anyone is that stup1d, hence the only reasonable conclusion one can come to is that you are trolling, hence the trolling comments.

I also find it very difficult to understand why anyone in their 60's (according to you), would want to attempt to ruin a forum for 20 plus years by trolling. Can you explain that one?

As I said before, you/re one weird honcho, champ.

How about mentioning an issue Rex. Like Aussie cricket and tennis. As woeful as it is you can still talk about it. No didn't think so.

You can't get off the matter of my tips or Gladys tips. Where are yours? Hell have a go, show some courage or don't throw stones at others that do.

Khap,

You are attempting to deflect the convesation instead of addressing the two recent discussion points.

Man up and admit you are wrong. Your two recent observcations put it absolutely beyond doubt that you are NOT a pro, do NOT have clientele and know NOTHING about laying horses.

You are one of the worst punters I've ever had a conversation with. The mask is now completely removed.

All the best puppetmaster.

Is that the best you can do, Gary. Deflecting attention away from your own mistakes by calling people childish, silly names. I thought you ranked a bit higher than that but obviously I was mistaken.

Rex

K Dill,

you can tip all day. Dont worry me if youre successful or not. Likewise Bop Bag.

I only jump on the lying, the trolling and in Bop Bags case, the bullying.

Rex what do you think of the poor situation with Aussie cricket and tennis.

Your continued avoidance of the issues keeps highlighting the pathetic performances and rankings.

Rex

Cricket team nowhere near as good as it was and Ive already agreed with you re tennis. Do you not read the replies to your own postings in each thread?

Couldnt agree with you more about two certain individuals. No matter what they do or dont win, the sooner their careers are over the better.

They speak nearly as much shit as you do.

Rex tells us I don't know who won last years Melbourne Cup yet he did not know who won last years Dubai World Cup and that was just within hours after the race and he was at the meeting.

Besides with 5 other Lays on the Melbourne Cup my true odds were less than evens. Why focus on one I got wrong, when I got five correct.

"with 5 other Lays on the Melbourne Cup my true odds were less than evens."

The winner was 10/1 and the others were 100/1 or more. Those 6 horses add up to 14% of the market - not 50%. Jeez Khap, Maths is not your strong point.

"Why focus on one I got wrong, when I got five correct."

Are you flippin serious? if you laid the entire field, you would have got 23 correct! So what! Jeez Khap, Logic is not your strong points either.

You and your puppet should seek immediate assistance from Gamblers Helpline, for making such ridiculous comments.

Mantank it is not about cheering for an Aussie or anyone else, it is about trading to make a profit.

That is why I don't need to work. Rex has proven you need to work when you are not good enough at the punting game.

Khap,

I can't congratulate you for being the best layer on the site, becuase you are clearly not. However, I will congratulate for ingeniously trading out of every bad lay - and there have been heaps of them.

You can truly boast about being a pupetmaster and the best BS artist on R&S.

Why would you lay Barty pre match, then back her to win when she's a set down against one of the best players in the world?

That is trading.

Rex

Why would you front to congratulate someone picking a single loser who has cost you 10K to chase 1K in the Melbourne Cup if you followed their advice?

What grown person gets their kicks going onto a forum and lying for 20 plus years.

Youre one weird honcho K Dill.

Khap,

You declared a loss of $1,000 after the first set. You then back her just to break even! Are you f..ing serious?!

Your puppet Gladys will be here soon to pat you on the back, but I'd like to be the first to congratulate you on your brilliant hindsight escape and reaching a new pinnacle in extreme mug punting sports.

Rex

Gary

to answer your question, no he's not serious at all. He's a liar, been caught out many times in the 20 plus years he's been trolling on here.

All jokes aside, you can only pity the poor bloke, it really is a sad life he leads.

Rex

Jezus wept K Dill, you lay more winners than most people pick.

For those who followed you in and laid the 10/1 (repeat 10/1) winner of the Melbourne Cup, if they weren't homeless after that, they are sure to be now if they were s1lly enough to follow you in again.

I traded after the first set when Miss Sharapova was $1.50.

But for those that didn't, stay tuned for your recovery plan.

One of your best Krapman....

I suppose you'll tell us that you didnt lay her - and that you backed her...yawn yawn.

Your credibility is shot and has been for 20 years.Take up tiddlywinks old man.

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts