Brisbane carnival changes

Abraham Froman
What does everyone think about the carnival changes this year?

The big difference for me will be hopefully going to the track for the 10K a month before the Stradbroke instead of 2 weeks, so gives me a greater chance of getting 2 weekends away through the senate.

I thought I heard something about distance changes too? Would be a shame to change the 10K from the 1350m.

I'm a big fan of that Nova party on stradbroke day, it's so popular now that it's a mission to get food, drink or bets on in the public, so I'm happy to pay the $200 for ease of above necessities.

I see they have a punters den on 10K day, sounds good, don't know if anyone has been?
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts