Caulfield Stakes - nonsensical whinge

nigeltufnel
I've saved you know who the trouble of another pointless boring rant.

I'll still be at The Heath to see her.

Nige ;-)
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Will still end up as one of the Biggest Betting races on the Card.. as per all

Match Races

A little curious that she is 1.16 out to 1.25... You would think she has more than a 4 out of 5 chance of winning. She will just outsprint them no matter how the race unfolds?

Fantastic race for me as this race proves exactly what I have been saying so strongly and for so long. Which is that Aussie only has a few very good horses racing around now. That is all, just a few. We are reliant on imports to save the quality of racing somewhat but even so they can only do a little to plug the hole. Over 160,000 foals have been born in Aussie that are currently of racing age. The pathetic compilation and lack of quality and quantity in group races proves my point AGAIN.

And tufnel don't forget to ask an official or owner to point out that overated Winx to you. Otherwise you would not recognise her apart from one of those brumbies you pass by on a family holiday.

I'll give her a pat for you at The Heath on Saturday, and say hello to Hughie and Chris as well.

You stay there on the couch with your uncorroborated opinions, criticising other forumites but unable to publicly tip anything yourself.

Are you warm enough? Need a blanket?

Nige ;-)

You're not far off the mark there, wcf.

I don't take them seriously enough to ban them; how could you be anything but amused by comment on your tipping (a no prize competition on an anonymous Internet forum, mind you) from people who can't summon the cojones to tip anything themselves?

My team won eighteen matches this season; their win/loss ratio since the beginning of 2007 is incredible. I back them most weeks. One of them also won the Brownlow. I backed him months ago.

Khrapper thinks it's more significant that I didn't tip the Bulldogs in the finals. Do I care?

Nige ;-)

Just so happens tufnel that you are the one that talks about your winning tips and the Western Bulldogs did win and you did NOT tip them once in the finals. You got them wrong four times. Not only that you tipped them to be flogged each time. At the end of a long boring season who would have thought it ended up getting better and better each week.

Make sure you get a photo with Winx. Put it up next to your photo's with Santa Claus and footballers and Aussie cricketers. ROFLMAO.

Settle down khrapper; no need to get vitriolic.

It has to be said though, that you are really clutching at straws if the finals tipping comp. is the most damnable offence you can lambast me with. Time for a bit of a reality/perspective check, methinks.

Reg (my brother), his wife Doris, myself and a couple of mates will be on the 9.50 from Geelong heading up to Caulfield tomorrow if you care to join us. You'll find we're actually pretty ordinary, down to earth punters who don't freak out about prizeless tipping competitions with all of 12 participants or the goings on on an anonymous internet forum.

Nige ;-)

Yep, if it won the tipping competition its current behaviour would be pathetic. The fact that it did not even enter the comp and is knocking others is beyond belief. (Then again with a loss on turnover of something like 93% why would it risk the extremely likely result that it would fail spectacularly in a footy comp?)

BTW Geelong did very well. They may have a few flaws that mean they're not quite premiership 'standard'. But it's so easy to erroneously think that after a lost prelim.

Nige,

It hasn't had a winning tip in 10 years, certainly not a winning strike rate in that time. Why not do the brave thing and ban it? :)

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts