Friday at the Valley

MediaCentral
Listen here lads.

The King of this forum spotted SYT as a potential champion before you even knew his name.

I've been telling anyone who would listen that he is greater than Northerly, Sunline and Lonhro and now he is officially ranked by timeform as better than the best trio we have seen in the past decade.

If you boxed the trifecta in the Dato as I suggested and then backed up with SYT in the Underwood when I gave you the winner before acceptances you'd be sitting very pretty for the rest of the spring, much like my handsome self.

I'll now give you another MC good-thing double tomorrow night at the valley.

Back Spacecraft into Hay List and get ready to rumble. It's the best double bet I've seen in recent years.

The undisputed King of this forum continues to churn out winner, winner, chicken dinner.

You are all very priveledged to have access to one of the greatest racing minds of modern times. I suggest you follow the King again.

MC
PREMIER R&S ANALYST
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Cheers Steve,

You know talent when you see it.

I had a big night out lad and haven't gotten around to doing the form. Your judgement is one I greatly respect.

Any tips for the day old son?

MC & COLLEAGUES
PREMIER R&S ANALYSTS

Didn't see you at the Flower Drum MC.

Try number 6 in the first at Doomben.

Eastside

Noyce work MC.

Far easier than robbing banks.

And no porridge.

Eastside

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts