K Dill - busted telling porkies....again!

Rex
K Dill

I was going to post this in your "lay a 300/1 shot in the Melbourne Cup" thread. But I think it deserves its very own, don't you?

Once again you have been caught out lying, bit like your WACA debacle. So which one is it champ, website or no website?

Rather ironic that a proven liar insinuates that others are telling lies when in fact, they are telling lies!

Busted again champ.

Author: Khaptingly Send message to this user
Subject: Re: 2017 Melbourne Cup Lays

Time: 11/11/2017 2:32:10 AM

You know nothing about the website G W Rex. What claims are you making this time? My tipping website is still going strong has been for beyond a decade.

Author: Khaptingly Send message to this user
Subject: Re: Sepoy - another overated horse

Time: 28/2/2012 6:23:53 PM

You still banging on about a website Rex. I have never had a website.

I service my clients by SMS, thats about the best I can manage with my lack of I.T. knowledge.

You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts