More deplorable group races

Khaptingly
It doesn't seem to get any better but it would be a shock if it did. For many years I have been bringing to everyones attention what ordinary horses are making up group races, even group 1 races. In fact most of the group walkers are ordinary I don't mean just those filling up the numbers.

Take today's Adelaide group races. The worst McKay stakes ever. The F&M races too. I am not the only one that has this opinion. A prominent trainer was heard in the media saying that he didn't think he would ever see his horse in a group 1 race. A prominent website states in the comments for another group 1 race that it was not a strong renewal. They have to be careful what they say but we all know what they would like to have said.

So to the owners and trainers in other countries bring your maiden to Aussie. It could win a group race real quick. In fact possibly several.

Now to Rex and his try-hard mates. Rather than be wrapped up in Gladys and I, please tell us the best Aussie horse in Aussie that has not retired. That should keep you silenced for a while.
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

2019 Doomben 10,000 Group 1...joke

Plain and ordinary. In fact just plain ordinary, what a terrible Group 1. Go through the field for yourself. Look at the camel's that made the race. Look at their form. Look at their highest achievement. What an embarrassment. This once great race is just another race on a Saturday afternoon.

It not the camel's fault. Someone put them there. It almost like saying only their mother could love them.

Clip.....clop.,,.........clip...............

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts