Pigs Rosehill Ruffies.

pigracer
Few ruffies for quaddie and exotic players to spice divvies up.
R5 H7 Dances on Stars.
R6 H9 and 10.Acapela and Happy Hussey.
R7 H5 Liveandletdie. (my best ruffie today)
R8 H13 Elfina.

I hope the forum can find the missing pieces.
I hope I can too. Good luck, The Pig.
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

I give up on Sydney racing.I haven't got a clue as to why so many fancied horses cannot run to six lengths of what you would expect.
It's not that my ruffies do no good,but my anchors are not near it,so I guess I'll go back to Melb and Perth for a while.
I found Sea Skye and Nicholls Court but once again a goat got in the placings and spoiled what would have been great exotics. AsJulia said it happens. May have to budget more money on fewer bets. Regards The Pig.

thanks Pig... agree on Elfina, but will take a look at the others.

Hi Pig,

Check your inbox.

Tod

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts