Weekend raceblog and tips...

quezacotl
Feel free to use this thread to discuss this weekends racing, provide tips etc...
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Anyone else see that win of Puccini in the NZ Derby on Saturday...??

that was an astonishing win, absolutely outstanding to do that, the runner up RISING ROMANCE wasn't too shabby either, hope we see them both over here in the Autumn, they will really add some interest.

MD

My thoughts exactly quez - will be keen to see both of them over here. Michael Walker either knew what he was on top of or he is a very lucky boy that the horse produced something astonishing - he would have been crucified if the horse folded.

Nice work Quez.

Looking forward to your running tally of P&L in the weeks ahead.

Unless its all a sociological experiment.....

MD

Good work Quez, you've hit a purple patch! I managed to jag 50% of the tri in Adamantium's race which made an ordinary day to that point quite a good one.

Well done Quezza hope you won a stack

What a day...woooHHOOOOO..!!!

Adamantium
Opinion
Dissident

loverly..

Credit where credit is due Quez, some superb tipping there. Well done.

woooooooHHHOOOOOO...!!!!!!

Opinion baby...giddy up..!!

Let's look at Flemington..

race2) Waxing @ $.5.50 & $1.91 the place looks a nice safe bet, good to see these imports starting off at a proper distance they can win at rather this ridiculous notion they must race in 200m progressive increments starting off at 1200m..

race3) Gottino was very close up in that finish at Mornington in the cup, @ $8.50 & $2.50 looks a decent ew should the form hold up.

race5) Spending is my best win bet at Flemington all day @ $7.50 and $2.38 she looks a tasty ew morale.

race6) Bel Thor @ $15.00 & $4.00 has impressive 2nd up form and looks a nice ew bet, more the place.

race7) the Guineas I think Criterion @ $3.50 is a super place bet, and I have already backed Prince Harada in earlier markets.

race8) Adamantium @ $15.00 & $4.33 should come on here and I like he is having a blow out before the Newmarket next week.

race9) Tanby @ $15 & $3.25 first up carrying 60.5 with sleepy on board, better place bet than win bet, but this is a pox field, and at his peak he would lap these plodders.

Lets have an early-ish look at Rosehill..

race1) Kaypers 55kg, goes ok on a rain affected track and was very good last start, at $17 and $3.50 he is a nice ew bet, more the place, but won't be betting if there is any scratchings, 6-7 horse fields are the pits.

race2) Haussman has a better 2nd up record than appears on paper and looks a good ew bet at $9.00 & $2.38.

race5) Opinion and Carlton House both up to 1900m second up is curious, I have reservations about Carlton House and the whole yard, but I didn't think opinion's run first up was all that bad, I'll have something on him here @ $34.00 and $7.50.

race6) Dissident ew here for me @ $9.00 and I've also backed Hooked a place @ $10.00, look out Swiggin" doesn't run well here too.

race8) Retort Courteous is a nice ew price here at $13.50 & $3.50

Plenty of rain in Sydney today, will be a soft track for sure at Rosehill..

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts