What media source do you use?

Whos On First
I was travelling on holidays over the past week and was returning from Melbourne today and had a read of the Sunday paper to see yesterday's results. While I was able to see the names of placegetters for the races at Pakenham, I was very surprised to see that only the TAB numbers of the placegetters were provided for the races at the interstate metropolitan meetings.

That made me ponder where everyone sources their racing information. I gave up reading Sunday papers about 15 years ago, and I would typically look at a corporate bookmakers site or the R&S site for the results.

What does everyone go for their racing information?
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Racing Australia website.... Results

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts