race 6 8:30pm

1st my rhythm of the night

2nd whatsundermykilt

3rd and 4th earl of mot and cresent glory

pacers semi number 1

race 7 9:00pm

1st safari

2nd penny veejay gets the sit behind him

3rd sequoiahs sprit with safari in the race it will be hard to make ground up out wide so may be best to follow the pegs

4th the unlucky karlsuhe

pacers semi number 2

race 8 9:30pm

with 3 horses from the rasmussen and dixon team may make this very easy for blacks a fake

1st blacks a fake

2nd divisive may find the pegs before blacky and take a sit

3rd smokin up to tough it out in the death

4th report for duty will running over the top of them with enough speed on

trotters semi 2

race 9 10:00pm

1st galleons sunset i think is the best bet of the night loves mobile races will fire to the lead and make it hard for one over kenny

2nd one over kenny best horse in the race but the final is next week so a risk in this with galleons sunset on the front and may even find trouble since she is drawn behind will trapper who loves to gallop

3rd and 4th river red and sundons tiavon

race 1 6/4/1/2
race 2 6/1/8/9
race 3 6/2/8/10
race 4 1/8/10/4
race 5 12/3/9/2
race 10 1/2/8/3
race 11 6/1/2/4
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

win on the night
sarafi

flop of the night
one over kenny

unlucky runner of the night
divisive

and the joke of the night - having semi finals. The whole series has been a farce and a disgrace. I just hope and pray that Albion Park revert to a traditional series for 2009.

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts