International - Live + Replays

The Tutor
Fellow posters.

A question please. I will be spending a number of weeks in Bangkok and would love to have access to Brisbane metro and Gold Coast replays or live races (replays preferable).

I already have the Aus Racing app for iPod but as those of you who use it will know, it does not always carry Bris meetings.

Any advice/tips would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Thanks Dubbo, I use this site a lot as well and the app, was just trying to see if there were any other options.

Cheers

You might be able to ask Dubbo who posts on the Japan racing threads. He lives in Japan and might know of somewhere to go find the links

Sorry, I don't know about those specific tracks, I use this site a bit but they only cover a couple or few meetings a day
http://www.australianracing.com/

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts