T20: Is the party over?

MD
Just wondering whether others feel like I do that the T20 'fad' is showing signs of being on the way out?

I went to the game at Adelaide Oval and it's absolute rubbish. Admittedly it wasn't much of a contest which didn't help, but there was doof doof after EVERY ball, dancers and even some snoozer on a BMX!

I would can it altogether but, failing that, restrict it to club/state leagues like the IPL, BBL, etc. The only international matches should be a World Cup every 2 or 3 years.
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

I can honestly say I've never sat through a whole 20/20 game. And that's not ever going to change, it's rubbish, always has been.

All WIN needs to do now is punt it to GEM so we can watch the NINE and WIN local news instead.

It attracts non cricket people but all LT fans prefer tests. 20/20 is like a Seagal movie. Mildly entertaining but totally forgettable and you dont care who wins.

MD

"20/20 is like a Seagal movie. Mildly entertaining but totally forgettable and you dont care who wins."

Lol, nice analogy

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts