Tajoyaca

kerrin
Howdy,
We received the papers back from the registry office for our filly's new name.
I want to thank everyone who helped with naming her months ago, on this website. The filly is by Bletchley Park/Universal Secret.
We tried names like Enigma (found out it was he Sire's dam's name), Codebreaker and names with a similar themes but they had all been taken.
He name Tajoyaca (it was last on the list)derives from.
TAra (my wife)
JOanna (Trainer's wife)
YAsmin (my daughter)
CAndice Trainer's daughter)
The trainer said it was a mouthful, but I said "only for Darren MacAulley". We will call her "COCO'.
Thanks again.
K.B
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Good luck with it kerrin. I actually like the name. The last horse I heard which had the first two initials of people's names was a horse called Makybe Diva (you may have heard of her lol).

Keep us updated on her progress mate.

I knew that if you didn't act quickly, you'd miss out on 'Dulcie Bertwhistle'.
Looks like it was also taken, too bad.

I didn't put in Dulcie Bertwhistle in. My wife wouldn't talk to me If i did.
She also didn't like "My Face". LOL

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts