Daniel Geale vs Anthony Mundine.

pigracer
Surely Daniel Geale must be the best middleweight boxer in Australia. Two real titles.This should guarantee him a good payday next fight.Good luck to him. The Pig.
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Good observation Weight Special.
Not only has Geale unified two titles but he did it on the oppositions own dung heap.
I still don't know how one judge could vary so far from the other two. I haven't seen the fight so I can't comment. The Pig.

Geale beat Mundine easily last time but was robbed by 2 judges. The only non biased judge got it right. Geale has improved since then while Mundine is past it and Geale can take on more of the world's best overseas for big bucks so doesn't need a pretender like Mundine.

do not have a clue about boxing or daniel geale but going by your post mundine will avoid at all costs after looking at the bunnies they line up for him every couple of months

Yes indeed, Joe Louis' 'bum-of-the-month club.

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts