Final Spring Visionary Results

Sinatra
Good morning all

Emirates Stks day held the last 2 Visionary races for the Spring 2008 Comp.

NigleTufnel was rewarded by going wide and nailing All Silent in his selections. Nige grabbed triple points and third place in the Spring Visionary Comp. Well done Nige.

Saintly1996, Our Maizcay and JoeFitts had Swick in there selections and received double points for doing so. Good work.

As always points become harder to get as the comp goes on. The only chance for us back markers to make ground is to grab triple points for a wide selection. As Nigle has shown it can be done. It is a huge leap of faith in early August though.

The winner of the 2008 Spring Visionary Comp is JoeFitts. Congratulations Joe.

JoeFitts has had a consistent stream of runners in most events and plenty of winners along the way as well.

Todman the warhorse is our runner up, he has really hit form in the R&S comps. All done off a limited preparation. Viewed in the Melbourne Cup was a highlight.

Our Maizcay with Rebel Raider in the Derby was outstanding work and in my opinion the best “get” of the comp.

Thanks to all the players for take the considerable time to put in entries!

Don’t forget there is a standing offer for anyone who would like to take the comp and make it there own. If there are no takers I will post the Autumn Visionary comp in early Jan.

Again, thanks for playing.

Cheers…Frank

Imagele 11
Emirates Stks : 15-0=15
Age Classic : 5-0=5

Karnage
Emirates Stks : 5-0=5

Saintly1996
Age Classic : 15-40=55

D Woodsio
Emirates Stks : 0-0=0

Fumbort
Emirates Stks : 10-0=10

Our Maizcay
Age Classic : 10-40=50

Todman

Laminate

JoeFitts
Age Classic : 10-16=26

NigelTufnel
Emirates Stks : 15-60=75

Sinatra

Final Ladder
JoeFitts 802
Todman 761
NigelTufnel 738
Our Maizcay 675
Saintly1996 609
Karnage 584
Fumbort 567
Sinatra 556
Imagele11 476
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Spare me Muirs!

frankie, thanks for your efforts.

It is a pity your calculator couldn't find a few more points for me but I really stuffed up by selecting Pompeii Ruler as one of my double points bonus horses & then proceeded not to select him to win any races - real smart hey.

Great performance Joe. I do hope that you are a fresh identity as you played like an old stager - not that this lessens your success.

I look forward to the autumn visionary for a rematch.

Cheers

The Todster

Thanks Frank for a well run comp. and congratulations Joe.

See you in the Autumn.

Nige

Yes I did it!

Thanks so much Sinatra and everyone. I know I was lucky that the guy who won it the last four times didn't play but still I'm very happy and proud winning a famous comp first go I'll take that.

Bring on January!

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts