Pathetic Aussies

Khaptingly
What a woeful position Aussie finds themselves in, in so many sports. Cricket is just one sport, but Gladys and I sent out this message many years ago when everyone else could not see it or predict it, like we did. They will make excuses like, for example, 3 batsmen are rubbed out. Well they forget Aussie was no good with them in the team, and one of the reasons they did what they did. Then what about all the dreamers who said Aussie could have 2 Test cricket teams. That does not seem that long ago. Nowadays Aussie are an embarrassment with 1. They say Aussie bowlers are good, trouble is they have trouble bowling a team out.

What about Rugby Union, Soccer (beaten by Jotdan in the latest game), Tennis, we could go on and on, and what about Aussie racing. Those Aussie horses racing in Aussie, who are the best 5, where are they, no one seems to know.

What is Aussie actually good at? Thank goodness for the Big Bash, Sheffield Shield, AFL and NRL comps, at least an Aussie teams wins them.
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Khrapper, I enjoy you posts. You have no idea how many people find the majoority of them hilarious.

Keep on keeping on.

Screw your Aussie Sport Bashing ?!!

I Am Proud To Be An Australian.

You take the good with the bad and it comes in waves ( ups and downs ).

Cheers.

Remember the last time Khrapper bagged The Socceroos st the Asia Cup?

The best thing about Saintly is his acknowledgment that he remembers my posts. Just like g.w. Rex does.

They will have read just how bad the Aussies are on the world sporting stage. Not many have the courage to say it, how it is. If they said it in the mainstream media they would lose their job after no one would like to hear it or pay to read it. A lot of racing journalists elude to the poor quality of Aussie horses walking around but dare not offend or bite the hand that feeds them.

But Saintly, you can keep reading my posts.

Did I not read , just 3 weeks ago ,that Gladys considered we had a cricket team of which we could be proud,, and then you say this!!!
I believe that Glad may have since changed his/her mind,but she /he did not show show the foresight that you credited her/him with..

Gladys says a 1st class bowling attack, you complain they cant bowl well enough to get people out..

Does all this mean that you don't take Gladys seriously or have you fallen out of love??

Happy New Year

Nice try Imaj eel but read my post a bit more carefully.

I am proud of our team as they have shifted away from loutish boganism but don't regard many of them as test cricketers with the exception of Cummins and Paine and possibly Harris.

Take out Smith and Warner what have we got? It's a bit like our horse racing. Take out Winx and the answer is the same. Nothing!

It seems no one can name the best 5 Aussie horses racing in Aussie. And no one can name the best 5 Aussie batsmen, not even the selectors.

Of course there is a reason for that.

This cricket team is the worst team in the history of cricket in Australia and that is saying something. I recall the appalling teams we had in the late seventies when WSC was running but at least then, the WSC players were excellent.

With the exception of Harris and perhaps Head, Paine has the greatest number of no hopers ever assembled. I feel sorry for the bowlers, they don't get a day off.

Have a look at the coaching staff. Sayers is a dud, Hick is an utter dud and the head coach Clanger is the El Supremo of duds. Add to that the dead head selectors and we have the perfect recipe for disasters.

CA have sold the soul of cricket to televison and can now sit back and watch our team follow the path of the once great West Indies to oblivion.

We are now nice guys on the field but nothing else.

These clowns are paid in excess of one million dollars a year to put on this circus of failure.

We told you this would happen. Perhaps Tufnel and his little mate L. Rex can come on and defend these duds.

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts