Christmas tips

thegreatgadsby
Being one of Australias best punters, I have decided to give all you forum readers a Xmas treat next week.

Next Saturday morning, I will post my selections on here, to ensure your pockets will be full to overflowing, over the festive season.
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

I'm going to have a couple of dollars each way Miss Scorcher R2 #12 currently $12.00 & $3.60.

Good luck on the punt and Merry Xmas to all.

Did this clown leave any family?

I am thinking of venturing out to Eagle Farm when it reopens on Saturday, so any tips are welcome

Good to see Eagle Farm back Todman, but how the new surface will play is anyone's guess, especially if you have any rain up there.

Lol, ye of little faith.

Dont forget Saturday morning. Hope you all got your Centrelink payements paid into your accounts.

If not, borrow from your friends (if you have any), because this is going to be big.

There was another fellow here once who started a thread like this. It was called the Q Tips or something like that. Sadly it didn't end well for the tipster. Don't lose your house like him Keith

I never thought I'd welcome the return of Keith. But compared to Khraplord and Gladbag.

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts