kiwi gold pink

hitensile
http://blogs.nzherald.co.nz/blog/your-views/2009/1/9/who-your-greatest-living-new-zealander/?c_id=1501154&commentpage=3

Found on NZHerald bloggs... Nominations for the greatest living kiwi.

Nominations included Peter Jackson, Sir Edmond, Helen Clark and Pinetree Meads...

Pinkline Jones (Japan)

I am shocked that New Zealanders fail to recognise the obvious answer here. Sunline, the greatest Australasian mare of all time with 32 wins from 48 starts (including 13 Group Ones)is without doubt the greatest living NZer, with daylight twenty five lengths back in second place. Until makers of badly-acted cartoons can win a Doncaster leading all the way with 58kg I will treat Peter Stuyvesant and others with the disdain they deserve.

" Until makers of badly-acted cartoons can win a Doncaster leading all the way with 58kg..."

gold Pink gold.

You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Here, here ... Sunline is the greatest NZer ever. Or as I like to refer to her as "The Princess" ! What a champion, with you there Pink.

Does anyone know how she is doing these days? I know she recovered from the scare last year but any updates???

God bless you Princess.

Just for the record Hear, Hear!

:)

Torp..

LOL. Impossible to resist.

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts