Winx

loges2
REX.
Interesting calculations regarding an all up on WINX, But what about the punter who's mantra is to lay odds-on shots in fields of 5 or more? How much would he have lost?
Add that to the accumulated losses on BLACK CAVIAR (OUCH)-It has to hurt!

Cheers, loges.
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Rex

Loges,

absolutely spot on. Winning on the punt is a basic formula- find winning bets.

Never met someone who made money not finding winning bets nor have I met anyone who has lost money on a winning bet!

I don't believe anyone could post this tripe.

I consistently laid Black Caviar and continue to lay Winx and am a mile in front. It is just basic mathematics that even some of the dunderheads on this forum could understand.

Ask me nicely and I will tell you how to do it. I know it will be beyond you two but others who are just starting out will appreciate an educational post instead of Rex's running commentary on everything.

Black Cavier never lost a race yet you layed the horse and won? Now you lay Winx and lose every race.

Khappo/Gladys has totally lost it.

Oh dear, poor Hunter.

Have a look at the turnover on Betfair and the bookies busting to lay Winx and previously Black Caviar. If they thought the only result if these horses won would be a loss, they would set the price at $1.01 and be virtually guaranteed of not having to lay it.

Do you ever wonder why the bookies are keen to lay these horses, I doubt it. The money is in the bag and it is what they do next that guarantees them a profit.

I would have shared this information with you and the other dunderheads that you idolise but Rex decided to run his monologue and you all lost out.

Bookies must love you!

Ask me nicely and I will tell you how.

So you enjoy losing. Ok then.

Rex

Typical troll. Comes in, tell us we are all mugs and cant stay away from the joint despite promising to.

Predictable

Rex,

In all the years you have been blathering on this forum you have never given any of us a winner, a lay or a reasonable prediction. You are not the only one, Hunter, Tigerrish and Gary all fall in to the same camp. All wise after the event.

The best you can do is to tell us that we all should have had an all up on Winx. Unbelievable.

Speaking of Winx and your euphoria about her last win and sectionals, did you see that the track record was broken three times on the day. Are they all champions too? All the last win highlighted was the appalling state of talent in Australian racing. Miss the start by four lengths and then breeze past a bunch of goats and win.

Imagine giving Vo Rogue, Might and Power or heaven forbid, Manikato four lengths start.

She is a good horse who has had her standing uplifted by running against no hopers and aged handicappers all of her career.

Answer Khap's question. Who are the top five horses presently racing in Australia.

Learn how to use the search function and you'll find that Rex has posted plenty of winners. And the same goes for the others.

Thanks Gary, but I meant besides Black Caviar and Winx and the Australian Cricket Team when they played Ireland.

His selections are all after the event. Who in their right mind would trawl through Rex;s posts?

Who in their right mind wouldn't check the facts?

Rex

Gladys,

thought you had left champ- What happened to that promise?

As for winners- theres been a few over the years - but Im not here to tip you winners- didn't realise that was what you had to use the forum for. Ill leave that Khappo- he's never tipped a loser if you ask him.

As for Winx beating 'goats'. Thats a reflection on you and your lack of knowledge if you can't work out how good a horse she is regardless of the quality level of the opposition.

I wouldnt expect a self confessed forum troll to even be interested in the science behind a horses ability. If you where and you where here to to discuss racing Id happily break it down for you.

Her individual sectionals from the other day where freakish. Along with Black Caviars 2nd Lightning, they are the most striking Ive seen in Oz in the last 10 years.

But lets be honest, a concept you seem to find difficult, you're not here for that, you're here to stir sh1t, to be a troll. You said so yourself.

Well there was a chance for forum members to make a quid gone begging.
Amazingly the first two replies were from two posters who have never posted a winner, a lay or anything resembling sense.

Rex

And the last reply has come from a welcher and a self confessed troll.

Gladys = Khaptingly? Is this true?

Rex

Ooops!! Had to happen sooner or later

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts