BALLACK!

simon69
At the current quote of $9 appeals very strongly.

On paper his 2nd up record looks very poor but judging by his 1st up run the horse looks a bit more forward in condition than in previous campaigns. The quick step up to the 2000m also leads me to believe he is fit enough to be competitive.

I expect him to fight out the finish.

Good luck.
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

looked at his 2nd up form and said no. then remebered your post and threw him in. alas 2nd and third in second leg 1st in all others $16,000 quaddie.

Thanks all.

The better than $9 available today was outstanding.

He was always travelling strongly and just needed some galloping room once thay turned.

Well done to those who got on.

nice one simon. always good to see someone stick their neck out and get the cookies. paid well also.

Well done mate FANTASTIC effort!

That's a great tip, and it wasn't wasted on me. Thanks heaps. It may add up to nothing, but...

nice tip

Same here, Thruyakik. Signals went off when Ballack made a run on the inside though. Great tip - well done!

Sam's Express may be the knockout horse.

I thought this was another thread about scumbag footballers. =(

I didn't look at this thread till just now cos I thought it was about football.

well done !

Well done!

Followed you in.

Torp..

Get on Keano, stable star.

Torp..

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts