Ballarat Quaddie

pigracer
Just a few selections for all to think about today.
First leg: Phizup to beat St.Roper.
Second leg: Under the Leaner from 4 & 6.
third leg : Any Given Day and Sari (quinella)
Last leg : Red Rain to beat Bet You She Rocks.

Just a guide so add your own where desired. LOL The Pig.5&4/9 4 6/7&6/1&15.
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Nope, but keep 'doing da form' and posting Pig. You're in the groove.

I hope someone had a go. Three quaddie tickets live to the last leg.As usual fell at the last jump.However having a premonition of impending gloom I took a tri with four that I didn't have with my four picks and landed 25% of the tri,enough for a small profit on the day.Please tell me that someone had a go LOL.

You did better at your first attempt than LostaClue has ever done with his quaddie threads.

He's spent thousands (in monopoly money) over the years and usually gets just one leg. LOL

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts