Khap's Cricket Tip 16/1

The Tutor
We won't hold our breath waiting but Khap, you can stand up and be counted and put it right here for us mate.

Before the event and for all to see.

Tell us who will win the cricket on Friday and why and what you estimate the margin will be.

The perfect chance to silence your detractors.

You can throw in a racing tip/lay for Friday (just one will do) as well so we can all get a bank for Saturday.
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Theres nothing much between these 2 teams. So to bet $3 about one and $1.30 the other is absurd. I no which one my money is on. Anyway 1 down 2 to go for the collect.

I thought so Khap.

You won't stand up and are just as ineffectual as the day you came here.

Time to pack up mate and go somewhere else. You mentioned the Test Series again, you sound like you could have been a member of the Bay City Rollers - just living of past glories.

No one cares was you claim you did yesterday (whether true or not), to be taken seriously live in the present.

But I am looking forward to seeing what you tip tomorrow at the races, will they be 10-1 shots to lay?

No tip here on the cricket means you have zero credibility. No arguments. Correct weight.

Tutor

Doris Stokes/John Edward/Uri Geller have predicted the following:

The Cox Plate Genius (ROFL) will be on here creating another Hans Christian Anderson epic eighteen to twenty four hours AFTER the event.

And he does it all without the polka dot suit, red nose and enormous shoes.

Nige ;-)

LOL Nige, I actually reckon Khap is a lot like Dr Zachary Smith from Lost In Space. I can just picture him in his purple velvet outfit eagerly typing up his fantasies day and night.

I can also picture Kharp putting his hand in his pocket saying..." plums,plums..I don't remember buying plums!...'

lol

So years of lies are wiped cos you put a couple of tips on here, hey? Wouldnt they at least have to win?

As NANNAS_HANKY said

"Why don't you ever put up the proof of these things you claim are true, that users on here are requesting?

Shouldn't it be a simple cut and paste job from the archives?

Wouldn't this eliminate all this doubt? "

BTW you didnt officially South Africa until their losing match!

Well I'm not Khrapper but I'm gonna back Saffers to win series at $3. Very unaustralian of me but I just feel best of 5 $3 is value.

damn! this is a mirage

Give up Tutor. He won't come good.

Rex

Lol Tutor, more chance of the second comming than Khap posting his tips before the event.

cheers

Too late for cricket Tute, I cleaned up on the South Africans in the recent Test Series.

Remember after the 1st Test when I said I had the South Africans going for big money to win the series against the very overated Aussies.

The Aussies lost the series you will recall.

However, I may be able to get you onto a winner. I am fully concentrating on the races this weekend. I have been doing the form all day on my laptop, at the beach, and reckon I have some specials for the weekend. I see a couple that will be around 8 or 10/1.

Will post them for all to see, but it means WCF has to unreservedly and meaningly apologise for lying about my posts and to promise he will never put me down or lie about my posts again. In particular his accusation that I tipped the Odds-On Apache Cat. Its easy for him to do, well if he has the kahuna's. For me, I don't care what he decides, but I reckon the forum does.

"However, I may be able to get you onto a winner. I am fully concentrating on the races this weekend. I have been doing the form all day on my laptop, at the beach, and reckon I have some specials for the weekend. I see a couple that will be around 8 or 10/1."

No PRE-RACE tips! I hope you didnt get arrested for playing with your "laptop" down at the beach.

'For me, I don't care what he decides, but I reckon the forum does.'

I reckon the forum has its Number One Charlatan pretty clearly sorted, Khrapper.

You'll see him in your bathroom mirror.

Nige

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts