Star Stable Top 8

hitensile
Top eight stables and their Grp 1 runners at Randwick. (Trading period still open)

Jacks Back, Squid and Hareeba have bought well and have 3 and 4 runners each in the big money race. Squid and Hareeba look very strong in the Doncaster. Jack's Back strong in the Sires Produce. Phelan Ready appears to be the lock for the rest of us.

Gallent Tess would be a huge result for the leader, Ruby Racing. All the top 4 stables have G.T and would give them all a big boost for the run home.

I'm pretty much praying for rain.

My top 3 after Saturday..

1, Hareeba, 2 Squids Scrubbers, 3 Jack's Back

All stables please feel free to add your runners, couldn't do 'em all..

Good Punting !

SIRES PRODUCE

RUBY'S RACING - PHELAN READY
SQUIDS SCRUBBERS - PHELAN READY
HAREEBA - PHELAN READY, ROSTOVA
JACK'S BACK - PHELAN READY, TICKETS, ROSTOVA, MANHATTAN RAIN
HITENSILE RACING - PHELAN READY
TIGERISH LODGE - PHELAN READY, ROSTOVA
PUZZLE OF LIFE - PHELAN READY
LOTS OF RATTYS - PHELAN READY

TJ SMITH

RUBY'S RACING - O
SQUIDS SCRUBBERS - 0
HAREEBA - 0
JACK'S BACK - 0
HITENSILE - APACHE CAT
TIGERISH LODGE - 0
PUZZLE OF LIFE - APACHE CAT, NICCONI
LOTS OF RATTYS - 0

DONCASTER MILE

RUBY'S RACING - BLACK PIRAHNA, GALLANT TESS

SQUIDS SCRUBBERS - WHOBEGOTYOU, VISION AND
POWER, NEROLI, GALLANT TESS

HAREEBA - WHOBE, NEROLI, GALLANT TESS, SOLO FLYER

JACK'S BACK - SOLO FLYER, GALLANT TESS, TRIPLE HONOUR

HITENSILE - VISION AND POWER, TRIPLE HONOUR

TIGERISH LODGE - WHOBEGOTYOU

PUZZLE OF LIFE - NEROLI, WHOBE

LOTS OF RATTYS - WHOBE

AJC OAKS

RUBY'S RACING - 0
SQUIDS SCRUBBERS- 0
HAREEBA - 0
JACK'S BACK - 0
HITENSILE - GALLICA
TIGERISH LODGE - GALLICA
PUZZLE OF LIFE - O
LOTS OF RATTYS - 0

Might play around with tri's & first 4's on the top eight stables, 7 horses in the Doncaster. They look alright with a couple that would put value into the exotics.

WHOBEGOTYOU
VISION AND POWER
TRIPLE HONOUR
SOLO FLYER
NEROLI
GALLANT TESS
BLACK PIRANHA

cheers Hit
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Good luck everyone, could come down to the All Aged to see which of the top three or four can win.

My runners for the final day are
CHAMPAGNE: Tickets
QE STAKES: Whobygotyou, Road to Rock, Metal Bender.
SYDNEY CUP: Ice Chariot
ALL AGED: Hot Danish, Solo Flyer.

Best of luck to all :-)

OK my final stable is in, lucky to get trades as computer is playing up..

Champagne Stakes - Tickets

Queen Elizabeth - Vision & Power, Whobegotyou, Metal Bender

Sydney Cup - Master O'Reilly, Newport, Mr Tipsy

All Aged - All Silent, Solo Flyer.

Not running - Phelan Ready, Melito, Gallant Tess

Now let's see if I can reel these leaders in.

Good luck all
Squid

Yeah i'll have a shot at that Tiger. I have been doing a git of this ff and tri with the other comps too. Got a good one recently with the e/w comp selections.

Doing it mostly on the big races with big fields.

Squid,

You think you traded badly, Ive made 300k in total for the last two meetings and Whoby got me 190k of it yesterday! But you take the good with the bad. Id like to think Ive got a shot, but realistically I think you guys in the top 5 have it between you. It'll be interesting to see who can pull out the Cup winner, I reckon its one of the toughest races to get the winner in all series.

And Hitensile, I think you could have hit on an idea with taking multi's and exotics with the top stables runners. Maybe in the spring we could name our horses on race day that we have in particular races and see how they would go in the tri's and quin's?

A big weekend this one coming up, Friday night will be very intense...

I didn't trade that well, brought in All Silent & Solo Flyer. No prizemoney from them may have cost me.

Still have $550k to spare to help this weeks trades.

Good luck all...

In hindsight, obviously they wouldn't be showing trades for the week would they...

Great trading top 4 and rathluba lodge making a late charge with M.R, V&P and TT !.

Still.. I think it can be won from down to 11th spot but the planets would have to line up somewhat! The Sydney Cup is about 800k ?? Q.E 300K ??

The stables got the tri but missed out on ff (1,2,3,5th).

When do we get the money ???

Now THAT would be a stimulas package, lol

Would appear its down to the top 5 with 800k between them. Although it would seem hard to see the winner coming outside the top three, not much between them.

Good luck everyone and trade well.

Thanks Tige, Hareeba will be leader. I hope for his sake the trades he made are right as they still aren't showing today.

Nice one to those who got V&P up, Whoby a tad unlucky but thats the way it goes.

Gallica let us both down Hitensile. Looks like you might be a bit hard to run down from here on in after today. Well done.

Vision and Power you bloody beauty !

Go Gallica to make it very interesting.

Jack strikes the first blow !

6 Hareeba ! cripes... no wonder i had you on top..

That gives you a great hand Tige. Should be a bit of fun keeping an eye on the progress of the leaders.

That rain never came so you might be skipping past a few of us this week.

I actually have 6 horses in the Donnie. Add Vision And Power & Black Piranha.

Hitensile,

I think I may have got in and traded after you posted this. Ive traded out Real Saga and Swiss Ace for Hot Danish and Solo Flyer.

I have traded in V&P and Neroli, out Judged and metal bender.
FJ
Jacks Back

I have added King Mufhasa and Pinnacles to my Ruby's Racing stable.

I'm not sure where I am coming my mate says 10th My stable is the The Silk
I have these runners
Sires) Tickets, Phelan Ready
Doncaster) All Silent, Neroli
Oaks) Palacio De Cristal, Miss Darcy
Pretty happy having those 6 running today!!
But will be hard to get past the good trainers in front of me.

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts