FORUM??

loges2
Having trouble accessing the Forum?
Pages have changed from yesterday!

Thanks,
Cheers, Loges
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

This is not a forum...its a kindergarten....full of little children calling each other names, continually propped up by a number of antagonists who are competing in a boring, monotonous pissing contest.

You should all step back and take a look at ourselves...and then go and play in the sand, or play hopscotch, or hide and seek, or something...Children pretending to be adults....pft...

If the antagonists werent here, the place would be as dead as a morgue...

I agree if it was not for Gladys, Fairburn and I the place would be dead. We keep the b..... honest.

You would have everyone else (the sheep) all smiling and shaking hands with each other on the merits of Winx for example.

It has been up to us to say wait on a moment she has beaten nothing. Others have read this and thought yes you are correct. Some like Rex, don't want to know or can't be told. At the very least we have given many something to think about and question what they hear or read from the gushing media.

Another example of my value has been in educating punters. Everytime something goes under at odds-on, people think of me. Some have learnt their lesson. Once again, some never will. Gladys has taught others in Laying strategies.

On the other hand you have those that just throw stones, whinge and grizzle, tell us where they have been and who they met but don't provide or create any thought provoking subjects. They should leave this place.

Well posted Khap, right again.

Think back about two years ago when the Parrot came on here and gave his only ever tip to the forum. He told us all that we should have backed Winx on an all up basis as she had won her last eighteen starts and then proceeded to tell us all how much we would have won had we had his great insight. The great Gary, in between sobs and lecturing us on the pitfalls of not worshipping Winx. informed us that he was not interested in any other horse racing during the era of Winx.

Winx went on to win her next fifteen races but we have never heard about their great all up bets and the money they made, for one reason. They did not have a rube on her. All that sobbing and lecturing and they did not make a cracker out of her career.

Like all the supporters who are now saying how she would have, could have, should have, all their adulation and sobbing has not netted them zilch.

I wonder how much the Einstein brothers had on Avilius although you warned against it.

Rex

Bop Bag

you reckon the only tip Ive given here is 2 years ago? You obviously spend to much time in the forum reading your own lies and dont actually read the website!!!

Ooops

I did read the website recently Parrot. I read that article that your mate wrote about Winx. Is that what you were referring to?

Perhaps you could guide us all to any posts on this forum since your brilliant guide to backing Winx was published on this forum over two years ago.

At least Gary gave us Humidor in the Melbourne Cup.

Gladys, are you nuts? What comments have I made about Humidor? And the Melbourne Cup?

The only time I've even come close to making a comment about Humidor, was on 29/10/17 in reference to the 2017 Cox Plate -

"Shinn (on Humidor) had cover for the entire journey. He was patient and economical and positioned his horse and timed its finishing run to perfection.

The second best horse (potentially) in the race was given a dream run in trying to beat a champion mare which was wide early, had no cover from the 900m, was agitated in the barrier, had recently been innoculated, and had its preparation compromised from being flattened when resuming."

Sorry Gary. I thought you had it rated on top for the 2017 Cup.

I must be mistaken then. I am sure I read that on the web page.

Don't confuse Gary Crispe the website owner/manager/journalist (?) with Gary Still the sh!tkicker.

Rex

Bop Bag taking stupid1ty to levels rarely seen on here.

Name the tips you have given on this forum in the last month, Parrot!

Rex

Lets just remind the forum what Bop Bag is all about.

This is from just before you lost that bet to me you never paid up troll. Why haven't you paid up that bet champ and hows your friendship with WCF going?

Ill tell you why you haven't paid it up, because you need the forum attention, like the little immature child you are.

Your lucky any of us communicate with you in here. There wouldn't be much going on in that little lying life of yours if we didn't now would there!

Gladys to WCF

"Hi WCF. I love the banter on the forum. I trust you don't take it personally, just a bit of fun. Unfortunately poor Rex has got himself wound up. I think he must be intoxicated when he posts.

Anyhow, back to the stirring. Hope you back a few winners and keep up the cracking slings at me. Regards Gladys"

That is only part of what I said, Parrot.

Put the whole lot in or didn't your little helper send you that.

Rex

What are you talking about Bop Bag? The bit where you have a pot at me about typos?

Why do I need to copy that across? You do it often enough in here as it is!

Anyway, point Im making is it demonstrates exactly what your all about. You're not here to discuss racing or sport; you're here trolling, by your very own admission.

If I am a troll Parrot, the best way to counter me is to ignore me.

Just ignore me and I will ignore you

Rex

Go and have a cry elsewhere Bop Bag, no one cares

Rex

Bop Bag

I dont need to. They're on the website that the forum is on!!!. To say I haven't tipped anything on here in 2 years is just another one of your lies.

You cant even troll, effing hopeless Muppet

Rex

Bop Bag

you need to do a bit more reading and a bit less rolling around in your own mess. Given more winning tips on here in the last month than you have in the last 3 years.

But to be fair, it wouldn't be difficult to find more winners than a troll who continues to lay a horse who wins 33 straight.

Rex

K Dill

just been caught out lying and still lying. No shame at all

loges2,

Of course she knows WINX won again.

She's crying in her beer yet again after laying her for the umpteenth time. It has been like groundhog day for Gladys whenever Winks raced. The same thing over and over again, rather tiresome really.

First she would declare that she had nothing to beat, then in the next breath declare that she was going to lay Winx. I dare say nothing changed today.

I don't think that there has ever been a bigger dill on this forum. Gladys you are a DOPE!

Perhaps you others are the dopes?

I have never Layed Winx but what would it matter if someone did in the last 2 years, which is what you are claiming Gladys has done? At $1.06 you would only lose $60 for a $1000.

Anyone who says Winx is the best ever is a dope too. How does anyone alive know this? But by all means keep doing it, if it makes you feel good.

And what about all the dopes on this forum who can't tell us the best 5 horses that Winx has defeated.

Thanks for your interest Bestie.

There is something I would like to share.

WINX won again, but I'm sure you already know that!!

Cheers, Loges...

Nice of you to post to tell us you can't post.

Is there anything else you would like to share?

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts