Aussie donkeys

Khaptingly
For the Group 1 Tancred Stakes at Rosehill this Saturday there are 19 horses nominated.

16 are bred overseas. That is right, 3 Aussie bred horses.Only 3.

I have been asking everyone to provide the names of the best 5 Aussie horses that Winx has defeated and the best 5 Aussie sprinters currently racing in Aussie. This question is beyond everyone it seems, and no wonder. Give it a few years and they won't be able to name 5 Aussie horses competing in a Group 1 unless it is for 2yo's, the way it is looking.

oink..oink....clip.....clop....clip....clop
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Sorry Gladys,
Upon reading my latest post about you I feel that a CORRECTION is warranted.

I originally wrote:

"Oh what a FOOL I have been!"

But in your case in regard to YOU on reflection I probably should have written:

Oh what a FOOL I am and continue to be!

Didn't Merchant Navy win twice in the UK last year?

Beauty Generation...where is he from again?

Nice try Saintly.

More excuses from Rex and co.

Did it win? NO
Did it run a place? NO

You mugs should leave the forum in shame.

Rex

Excuses K Dill?

No, I tipped up the winner Beat The Clock as most races are won by horses who have a good set up. BTC did, SAL didn't. (only champions like Winx can overcome such things on a regular basis) I was more than happy with the result. Another aussie purchased horse winning on the world stage. Great advertisement for that breeding industry you continue to mock. Suck it up sunshine.

Run the same race and chuck in Aerovelocity and one or two others, and chances are SAL probably wins it. He was literally in an impossible position from 4 out.

Its called race analysis. Try it some time.

And I should leave for tipping up the winner yet you should stay after telling us to lay a 10/1 winner of the Melbourne Cup (not to mention having been caught out lying again)?

And Bop Bag should stay despite being caught out admitting to being a troll and despite losing a bet where he promised to leave the forum forever if he lost the bet?

I think not K Dill.

My word Santa Ana Lane ratings will drop now with all these reasons (excuses) given. Being unplaced and all. What a tumble.

And let us not forget the millions of dollars placed on the Aussie by punters knowing the horse was Odds-on. What mugs they are. And now they will feel a whole lot worse reading Rex's after race report (excuses).

Khap,

I am shocked that you did not lay the $1.80 fave, SAL!!

Its an Aussie! You knew it would get back in the field and that there would be no pace. Surely you laid it!

If not, why?!

I think SAL can now join Osborne Bulls and Kementari as the bookies pin up horse.

SAL has saluted twice in his career as favourite and that was in his first couple of races at the provincials.

Imagine the number of private school fees and overseas holidays that have been financed by these three over rated no hopers.

If he is the best in Australia, how woeful are the ones he beats.

Rex

Bop Bag

so youre saying the highest rated sprinter in the world has never gone off favourite in a Group race in Australia?

You really are as thick as two bricks. Youre a troll, but by geez youre a bad one.

In one sentence you've just told us, with solid quantification, that the depth in the Australian sprinting ranks runs deep.

The hilarious thing is, you dont even know you've done it.

Jezus wept, you couldnt make it up.

Rex

Bop Bag

so youre saying the highest rated sprinter in the world has never gone off favourite in a Group race in Australia?

You really are as thick as two bricks. Youre a troll, but by geez youre a bad one.

In one sentence you've just told us, with solid quantification, that the depth in the Australian sprinting ranks runs deep.

The hilarious thing is, you dont even know you've done it.

Jezus wept, you couldnt make it up.

Same reason as I didn't lay it Gary.

Betfair doesn't field on HK. Surely you knew that or were you just being cunning

Gladys,

Ladbrokes, BetEasy and other corporates have "Lay the Fave" betting.

Are you saying that you and Khap didnt take the $1.85 on offer to lay Santa Ana Lane?!

If you're going to rubbish Aussie horses, why not put your money somewhere near your mouth?

I don't bet with the corporates Gary. Never have, never will.

Gary,
Please go easy on Gladys as I think that she simply only made a bit of a typo here.

Yes, I am reasonably sure that what she really meant to say was:

"I don't bet with the corporates Gary as I don't have any money left because I lost it all laying WINX too many times.

Yes I can see it now, poor thing sobbing in a dark corner somewhere repeatably mumbling to herself.

"Why did I continue to lay her over and over?"

But unfortunately unlike even the most uneducated young novice rookie punter

I was so sure that she was eventually going to be beaten one day.

"But it never happened"

Oh what a FOOL I have been!

PS
As they say:
A fool and their money are soon parted!

POOR (operative word) Gladys

Tootsie, stop it now. I really didn't think you were that thick.

Rex

Here is just a small piece of race analyst K Dill. I dont expect you to acknowledge it. But you should know that working out what happened in that race is basic year 7 physics.

In summary for the brain dead (yes, thats you and the muppet troll)

They went slow- those up front had an distinct advantage. Those right at the back couldnt win- had to run impossible splits over the final 800m to win.

Of the 58 1,200m races at Sha Tin from Class One to Group One in the past seven years, the speed to the 800m ranked 53rd of those 58 races, the speed to the 400m ranked 52nd but the last 400m was the fourth fastest.

Folks, we really must stop asking “How stup!d can you be?” in reply to khrapper.

He appears to be interpreting it as a challenge.

N.T.

Tufnel, any comment from you on The Championships to that thread or can you provide a list of the best 5 Aussie horses racing in Aussie, for this thread, or is it just all about Gladys and I.

I know we hold the floor, but have a go, give some, provide something worthwhile.

Khrapper, have a look at Teresa May.

Why can’t she get her Brexit package up?

People think it’s a dud. They’re not interested. Basically she’s a dead duck politically.

Get the analogy?

Yes the analogy being Rex and you are dead ducks, I think we can all see that. Neither of you and none of the others have an argument to back up any claims you try to make. My claims are correct. Rex bangs on about stallions and produce performing in other countries, not the donkeys racing in Aussie. Rex has exposed himself as not the professional some would have believed and all you can do is tell us what you like to bet on after they have won, after the event.

Rex

K Dill

Ive never claimed to be one thing or the other. Ive been asked questions and given honest answers. Until Bop Bag tried it on recently, you didn't have a clue who I was or what I did and Id been conversing with you in here for 15 years.

The only thing Im prepared to claim is that I know a lot more about racing than you do. But thats not really saying much to be fair.

Rex, "Id been conversing with you in here for 15 years."

Why?

The only reason I can think of is that you are constantly traveling and that you have time to burn?

Rex

You live in hope Oldman

Yes Oldman totally right. Why would he? A very unprofessional approach to life, given his "career".

Rex

K Dill

you dont want me to converse with you in here? Thats fine champ. Hell, Ill ban you if you like, juts say the word. Maybe we all should- then what would you do?

Another Aussie donkey bites the dust. And it was Odds-on. And it was a sprint. And it was unplaced. And tufnel backed it.

One perfect day.

I don't get it Khap. The Parrot said that it was the "World's Best Sprinter" according to the ratings.

The three place getters before today had only one stakes placing between the three of them.

Since 2017 we have had 15 horses contest overseas racing for a second place and 14 unplaced. After today, with Viddora finishing 8th, we have now had 17 horses contest overseas races for just the solitary second placing and 16 unplaced.

Are you able to shed some light on these statistics?

Clearly no clue of how to read a race. Overall time just under par, but crawled first half, dynamite second half. SAL came from last, with average 200m splits for the last 400m of 10.75secs per furlong, for the last 800m, 10.92secs per furlong. Implied last 600m split, 32.58 secs. He literally had no chance, but the run was enormous. Bowman ought have taken him to the lead with hindsight.

Rex

Bop Bag

Mantank has just pulled your pants. Heres a forum user who says very little in here and he's just made you look like a mug.

It wasnt a difficult race to break down. ie in a nutshell- nothing that wasnt on the front had a chance, would have needed to break 20secs last 400m to win.

The winner was bought out of Australia, the 2nd out of NZ.

The winner of the mile (highest rated miler in the world) was bred in NZ and raced in Australia.

Its a different ball game these days- you and K Dill just haven't been able to evolve.

Failing as a troll- is that even possible? Obviously it is!

We favour Sprinters & Middle Distance racing.

The Imports do a good job in the few Staying events. We get the crowds and a following that enables us to outstrip the World in Prizemoney.

Very strong racing in Oz and few Sprinters try their luck in this part of the World .

We own the Worlds best middle distance performer. Already house full at Randwick next week to send our "Queen" to retirement.

We mujst be doing something right.

I see the latest method of using the "Highland Real" procedure is just starting to get revved up by the knowledgeable racing media.

I heard one clown gushing on Saturday about some "mouth watering" clash between two superstars, being Avilius and Winx, followed by a sage warning of how she had destroyed other champions before. What a load of tripe.

Horses like Hartnell, Avilius, Benbatyl were Group Three horses in Europe and not considered good enough to contest major races in that region. Benbatyl went to Dubai and the other two came here for easy pickings against our middle distance duds.

Last year these same clowns were gushing Kings Will Dream as an emerging superstar. This poor horse took about 3-4 goes to break his maiden in the UK and then came to the land of no competition and within 12 months was winning Group One races. Now either the racing fairy blessed all these horses and granted their respective wishes or it is a case of reality.

I think it is the latter. Our races beyond 1600 metres are just dudfests. How many Group One WFA horses contested the Tancred yesterday? It is a wonder the Clerk of the Course's horse and the one that the interviewer rides to interview the jockeys didn't stick their heads into the barriers and have a crack. They would have beaten most of those goats.

I wonder what they are going to write about when Winx retires.

You must be thinking of a different Kings Will Dream. Placed 2 then won at only 3 O'seas runs.

Did look good winning at the Vic Provincials Cup at Mornington, following his winning a Benchmark 90 in Town.

Didn't win after. No Group wins in his record.

You are right Macca. Won a listed and placed three times at Group One.

Rex,

Can you enlighten me as to which race Winx beat King Of Dreams. This should be a good one and you make a big deal out of someone spelling a horses name incorrectly and make that blunder yourself.

Rex, you said.

"Any time you want to address the actual real content of the post, or any others, feel free, contribute something meaningful, I know its there."

You don't address issues on other threads or you bring in points irrelevant to the said post. You had a chance to talk about The Championships and you have a chance to talk about the QE Stakes.

You seem to bang on about this Moonlight Cloud horse a lot, Parrot.

Is that the same horse that never won over 1200 metres in its life, yet nearly beat Black Caviar and was only rated 118 at the end of 2011, or is there another one?

Gladys,

You "bang on" about Winx having nothing to beat at home and then you "bang on" about Black Caviar having had nothing to beat Overseas.

You two will NEVER acknowledge BC&W as champions, as no criteria will ever satisfy you. Gladys, you and your mate are both id!ots.

Rex

Bop Bag

Seriously champ. You've got to be stup1d to continue with his Moonlight Cloud thing. You had your pants pulled down, again, just cop it and let it go.

12 days after meeting Winx, this is Moonlight Clouds next run (ie the relevant form of the horse). Its the G1 prix Maurice De Ghent

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/xspull

Thats a horse Black Caviar beat despite running a stone below her best. Its over a flat 6.5F at Deauville. A race many top line 6F sprinters have targeted. Why? Because its a flat 6F !! If you can win over 6F at Ascot, 6.5F at Deauville is tailor made.

If you dont understand why trainers in this part of the world will aim 7 and even 8F horse at Ascots 6F course, that says more about you than anything else. Thought you said you had been to Royal Ascot? You obviously didn't look at the track.

Quote from Freddy Head "She was a great mare, probably one of the best I've trained, but when you've also trained Goldikova it is difficult to say that she was definitely the best,". "Let's say that she was definitely in the same league"

Enough said

So you have been very quiet on the performances of Aussie Group 1 sprint form in Dubai there Rex. Failures galore.

Had Viddora won you would have been on here before leaving the track. But instead you were walking around with the tail between your legs and as silent as someone trying to swallow a pillow.

Clip.....clop....clip........clop

Rex

K Dill

this aint the only social media forum. Haven't been quiet at all. You need to get out more.

Blue Point very good. And looks better this year now that he is mentally stronger.

As for Viddora, was beaten further at her last 3 runs over 6F in Australia than she was in Meydan when traveling away from home.

Where do you want to go with that one champ?

Im sure you were excited to see that the 1 and 2 in the worlds richest race, The Dubai World Cup were both by Australia stallions.

Keep conversing with me and Ill keep education you, ill even do it for free. I dont mind helping those in need, its my way of giving back to society.

What has Australian stallions got to do with my point? I am referring to the poor quality of Aussie horses racing in Aussie. You do tend to get off the track to find a way out.

So now you consider an Aussie horse may have been not showing its peak form being away from home yet overseas visitors that come to Aussie for races like the Cox Plate don't have the same disadvantage. Talk about many excuses for your argument.... again.

Give up Rex. All forums. Do these other forums also know you are the failed media tipster who has immature ways by your name calling.

Rex

K Dill,

Let's be honest, you didn't even know Australian bred horses ran overseas when you started off potting the Australian breeding industry, only for me and a few others to point out its actually considered one of the best in the world with major G1 winners (including English Classics) all around the globe.

So based on that, it was safe to assume you wouldn't know Australian stallions had sired the 1 and 2 in the DWC. Just continuing your education on this front.

As for failed tipster, interesting as I'm not a tipster. But please do define 'failed tipster' as according to you.

I'd suggest someone who tried running a tipping site that went belly up in two minutes, qualifies as a failed tipster. But not someone who makes a living as a Presenter on horse racing. But if you want to refer to the column I've been asked to write for Hong Kong, its very much in profit this year on a level staking basis- hardly a fail at all. And far more profitable than laying 10/1 winners of the Melbourne Cup, and certainly nowhere as stup1d as suggesting ppl lay 100/1 shots!

I'm in Sydney for the Champs K Dill, the offer is always there if you want to catch up for a beer. I've even offered to shout, it would be worth paying for a few rounds just to listen to your take on racing in person. Im sure I'd have a good laugh if nothing else.

"I am not a tipster"..no truer word has ever been spoken by the Parrot.

Your last selection hit the fence at 1/2. You can't even get an odds on shot home.

Rex

Fairburn

Shute - call the name police. Pathetic and pedantic.

That post was never about spelling the name Benbatl incorrectly, just making the point we can all make a written mistake, even you have. (hence the glasshouses comment!)

Any time you want to address the actual real content of the post, or any others, feel free, contribute something meaningful, I know its there.

I am curious though, why do you go into bat for two self confessed online trolls? You come across as completely anal. God knows you'd be a pain to have a beer with, but you don't strike me as a troll or nearly as d*mb as that pair. So Im genuinely curious why are you the only person on here that goes into bat for them?

Thank you Fairburn I point out lots of Rex blunders but they don't get through.

Rex

K Dill

Who exactly is Benbatyl?

If you mean Benbatl (Thunder Snow/Sky......glass houses champ), he's a two time G1 winner in Europe and did actually contest the Juddmonte International, just one of the biggest races on the European calendar ........ooops.

He also won the Dubai Turf in quicker time than Almond Eye did on the weekend and they both beat the same horse with Benbatl winning by a larger margin........ooops.

Winx has already met Avilius, as has Cracksman. 4L behind Cracksman, 8L behind Winx....ooops.

When Winx defeated King Of Dreams she had to run her last 1200m quicker than the G2 1200m winner of the day, but she did that over 2000m. In fact she ran the fastest final 6F, 5F, 4F, 3F, 2F, 1F split of the day- simply outstanding. But I dont expect you to understand this sort of thing, firstly it doesnt suit your trolling narrative, and secondly, you're not smart enough to, even if you tried.

As for King Of Dreams and his maiden, the horse that finished 2nd to him in that maiden just came out and won the feature mile at Doncaster on the weekend as a 8/13 fav and is being touted as a leading mile contender in Europe this year.......again, ooops.

You make it too easy.

Oops is right. Only you could open yourself up like that Rex.

So where are the remainder of the Aussies. Who are they? Winx and .......

Oops!!

Rex

Ive addressed that last post to K Dill thinking only he could be stup1d enough to post such rubbish.

You just wouldn't think that there could be two forum users so clueless.

The Parrot has got the "Highland Reel" procedure going again.

That horse that he beat three years ago has now come out and won some race so therefore he must have been a champion for beating him then.

Benbati was a third stringer and second rater in England. That is why he was sent to Dubai and eventually out here.

Rex

Bop Bag

Don't address anything I just said; because you cant.

'Benbatl was sent to Dubai because he's a third stringer'

WTF? You cannot possibly be that clueless!

He's a Godolphin horse. Its their home meeting. They send their best horses there if they can. Hell, their best ever horse ran in Dubai.

I thought Moonlight Cloud's rating debacle was about the bottom of the barrel for you - I admit I was wrong. You're far dumber than I thought.

I am not talking about the competitive racing and spectacle, I am on about how the overall quality of Aussie horses racing in Aussie has plummeted.

Tell me, who in a few weeks will be the best Aussie horses racing in Aussie that have not retired? Who are Aussies best 5 sprinters racing in Aussie? God forbid can anyone dare to tell us the best Aussie horse racing in Aussie that has won past 2300m in the last few years? You can even include horses just retired in the last few months or about to retire in this category.

It doesn't matter about the quality to attract punters and crowds. Some of the best attended race meetings are picnic race meetings. Punters will bet up big on a race regardless of the quality of those running in it. This is proven daily.

How about helping out Rex and others and come up with some answers to my questions above.

Only two have accepted! Perhaps all the good ones are hiding.

Forumites apart from Gladys and I don't like fact. They prefer to drown in fiction, like trying to compare horses that don't ever race against each other and never will.

What a shocking Group 1, yet another one. Imagine where Aussie Group racing would be without imports. This Group 1 race may have been deleted from the program. You know it is bad when the media suggest it is not one of the better editions of the race. They say that about many races month to month. That is about all they can say knowing they are there in their job to talk it up.

You all need to get your thinking caps on if you have one. I realise it will be difficult for you all but in a few weeks you will be asked to nominate who is the best Aussie horse currently racing in Aussie. Only one horse at or near the top is going to retire that we know of, so this should be an easy challenge for you all. Let us see if it is.

Rex and others are very quiet in commenting on this thread.

They have been left speechless by this deplorable Group 1. Thank heavens for imports they are saving Aussie racing. If you can't win a Group 1 overseas or even get to race in one, come to Aussie.

The cowards still want to feed on the Winx thread but not this one.

This thread now all about an import winning the worst Group 1 this country has seen. An Aussie never got close.

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts