Big Guns Return

MediaCentral
And they don't get any bigger than 6x Premier R&S Analyst - MC.

From the man that gave you good-things in Mitanni & Desert War comes another sterling rendition in his seasonal debut.

Best of the day is Ichihara from the Denham stable in the Show County at the Farm.

Rebel Dane has been backed into ridiculous unders which has resulted in plenty of value elsewhere.

Only one horse I want to be on though and that is the classy daughter of General Nediym. She’s been tuned up to the minute and is far more forward than any of her rivals today. Her most recent trial win was class with a capital (M)C and I expect her to dominate this race from the front.

Expect Tommy Berry to fire her out of the machine early, cut across the face of the field and dictate terms up-front.

Rebel Dane will come at her hard in the final 200m but the chestnut mare will be packing too many guns and will win with a leg in the air.

She’s another MC good-thing.

In a double-treat for forumites, D1ck Francis & Associates will make their long-awaited return to the forum with a new and exciting feature each week – D1ck’s Best. The feature will kick off on September 14 so MC will look at lining the pockets of his followers so they can attack D1ck’s Best with a vengeance.

It’s exciting times ahead for the forum.

MC
PREMIER R&S ANALYST
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

to tip against Rebel Dane in that field borders on stupidity

I like D!ck Francis

Bring it On

Just wish Mug Punter woz back

The racing is exciting but the forum is boring. Very little racing talk.

Still dining out on MITANNI after all these years MC? Tremendous stuff.

P.S. how's P. Moody's mum btw?

will this get better...??

Pure nay.

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts