Interesting name

Da G Show
When i was in the UK many years back, i learnt the colloquial expression

"See you next tuesday"

a horse with the same name debuts in r4 at Benalla today!

If you are not aware of the expression, see if you can guess what it means? but keep it clean...somehow!
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

A hint or two:

"I was having lunch with the mayor and his wife yesterday, and, though he was perfectly agreeable, she was a see-you-next-Tuesday."

"After our fourth date I realized she had a thing or two wrong with her see-you-next-Tuesday."

'See you next Tuesday'. That would be Speedy's normal post-training departing words of ensuing groannnnn to his beloved netball team 'The Loosers', the pride of SimpleTown.

PINKLINE JONES OBE

Wouldn't have anything to do with our resident 'Count' would it?

Cheers,
Night Flight

Yep NF, it's how he'll be remebered.

DA G,
If it was the pommies Da G I would have thought they'd give you the
Cup 'Uv Nice Tea
treatment.
Cheers
FJ

Is this like Britney Spears' If You Seek Amy? Miaow!

starts along those lines WCF

That's what WCF says to Gutter Boy Jones behind the kebab shop every week.

Hmmmm the administrators let that one slip through the gap.

Bet the owners cannot stop laughing that it got through.

I don't think it slipped through.

There's nothing wrong with the name as it's made up for four legitimate words.

c u next thursday, c u nigel toms

forget you crawling karl

super horse initially then

certain risk allowed past

Sppedy,

The swine Flu jokes showed up your poor comprehension skills. I could tell you privately what the word is. But nasty private messages are your area.

Can't! see anything in it Da G.

Might have something to do with the book / film Tuesdays With Morrie.

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts