MC - The Best set to Return

MediaCentral
It is time. The greatest racing mind that has ever laid eyes on the R&S forum is set to return to racing.

Right off the bat let me say that I am not doing this for my own good, I'm simply answering an SOS from R&S after a lack of quality postings and race analysis has left this forum hanging by a thread.

Perhaps some of you enjoy coming on any to argue, moan and complain as it's the only place you can get away with it. Whatever the case, it's about to change.

From this point on and with the help of some valued contributors to this former great site, we're going to turn this place around in time for spring.

MC and some former colleagues will bring in a few new segments which aim at helping you with your punting dollar. Stay tuned.

MC
PREMIER R&S ANALYST
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

That reminds me I must remember to watch the United States of Tara.

Another Khrapper alias???

RedcarBoy

Could you please include "MC" in every thread title so they can be easily identified.

Excellent stuff another_tipsta.

Nige ;-)

Please feel free to roll out Francis and associates.

Comical if nothing else :)

Torp..

'I'm simply answering an SOS from R&S after a lack of quality postings and race analysis has left this forum hanging by a thread.'

The last time we saw you, the only thing hanging by a thread was your trousers.

More comedy!

Fantastic.

Eastside

We know what Ewe do with one Hand

When did Ewe learn to type with the Udder

what a time chime in but hope ya still
around in the spring

Aww Eastside, feeling threatened much?

Go back to that 60's rock'n'roll forum...you might actually have a clue what's going on there.

No folks, facts are facts. It is common knowledge that when my heart is in this racing game that I'm the best.

I'm here to help. I appreciate that many of you are threatened by me and my talents and the only way to handle me is by throwing cheap insults my way but unfortunately MC has been around a while to know the type of people you are.

To the rest of you, I'll do my best to contribute in a postive light. I'll produce some good things in coming weeks and will also give you an insight into how I believe the spring will unfold.

MC
PREMIER R&S ANALYST

As the name Media Central implies, you have a saviour complex.

There will remain on here the mix of sport and personal point-scoring and included in the latter once more is you taking yourself too seriously.

In the declaration to promote one and denigrate the other, your post did both, but how could you possibly know that.

You have this pop-up narcissistic obsession that operates against self-analysis.

MC,
Good to see they have let you out of the clink, again, everybody, hang on to your wallets and in Kods case, purses. LOL
MC Your tips almost make Kods look alright, what am I saying? strike that!
Thanks Kods for not tipping Melito yesterday made her a good thing thank goodness, first four was very welcome. Ordinary day otherwise though I'll be honest.
Cheers
FJ

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts