NIWOT!

campkalani
really think that this bloke is flying and will put paid to an average Sydney cup field. Anyone else agree?
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

good result

I'm glad that a thread was created solely for this horse.
I didn't bother reading the Sydney Cup thread because I would have had to wade through the usual garbage from the usual suspects, and just couldn't be bothered.

Well done Campkalani.

Also a great reward for patience shown by John Hawkes & the horses connections. A horse having his peak season as a 7yo is rare these days.

Love Niwot's old-school NZ south island breeding on the dam-side.......Noble Bijou & Mellay.

Too bad I backed the other NZ south islander in Anudjawun. Such a frustrating horse!

Camp,

Niwot towin and the drunk to run second.

BMW form to prove superior.

Regards

Timesman

Yes

Yeah mate I'm all over him like a rash. Seem to recall he was the best "Aussie" in the Cup last year. That will do me.

What's wrong with the Sydney Cup thread?

I reckon he's a big chance by the way but will stick with Permit and Older Than Time.

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts