Laying Comp 3 - Week 5 results

Northbouy
Here are the results after round 5.

And what a terrible week some had. 36 out of the 106 lays went down when the respective horses won. It was also a week of records and the dubious honours go to : The Mighty Quinn who did have the worst weekend in this competions short history. TMQ layed 4 winners include the short priced Sugerbomb ($1.60) and Nexgen ($1.70). He did have one consolations of Rewayya ($2.00) but that wasn't enough to keep him alive. We also say goodbye to Boxcar who didn't have a good weekend either, when 3 of his saluted.

Followers of Lance Barnard will have noticed he notched a further 2 winners, and at equal stakes would have given you a good days profit. (+46%)

The best lays of the round were Starlactic($1.80) and Rewayya.

So looking to the table and Suhlmann will take some running down with Sinatra and Trackside still a hope.

Next week will be the final week of the competion so make your six lays count.
As usual I will post up a thread Thursday evening.

Cheers

North.

After week 5-

378.17 suhlmann
334.65 Sinatra
306.39 trackside
233.90 Northbouy
220.27 goodpunteroutaluck
216.89 Budda
209.24 Torpedo Punt
195.72 trevelma
162.89 mitch_006
152.66 Bluboy
113.91 jet
98.79 lance barnard
96.96 laminate
93.38 vintage 35
92.12 Mr Lister
89.08 della
65.99 benny_g
56.86 squid69
5.32 Todman
-13.61 The Mighty Quinn
-29.49 Boxcar

eliminated week 5 The Mighty Quinn
eliminated week 5 Boxcar
eliminated week 3 turleytime
eliminated week 3 fatjack
eliminated week 3 freeze33
eliminated week 3 Ron Rat
eliminated week 2 Sableroan
eliminated week 2 shoutme1
eliminated week 2 Dagz
eliminated week 2 hareeba
eliminated week 1 MediaCentral
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Thanks for the rap Northbuoy.

Trying to pick losers, I have now picked 6 winners out of 15.

On another post, trying to pick winners (best bet of the day) I have picked 3 from about 30 attempts. Let's face it, I'm rank.

Anyway I'll be back this weekend trying to get 6 losers out of 6!

lance

I would say there's a fair chance that Dwayne Dunn has stopped me from going 5/5 !! LOL My mate wanted it for the quaddie !!

Time to light the blow torch!

Torp..

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts