AFL Tipping Comp GF Results

tigerrish
And the drought is over for the Tigers. A big season culminated with winning the big one in convincing fashion.

Only two players selected the tigers to win the GF, mr mars and myself.

Only one selection for the Brownlow medallist to win the Norm Smith and no one had Graham as game high goal kicker.

Final comp standings:
184 tigerrish (new comp record)
129 Richard III
122 Baked Beans
122 percy1
117 mr mars
110 loges2
98 De Lago Dude
98 marbine
97 Gattonera
90 Ramses
88 Waxy
88 Euraman
35 Hands N Heels

Thanks to everyone who played.

Hopefully the Tigers can back up next year and do it again.

To all those long suffering Richmond supporters like me, sing loud and sing it long.
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Well done Tigerrish and congratulations for enjoying a memorable joyous month of football.

Best tiges flag merch I've seen yet is the great design from Chris Rees (from Tasmania). T shirts, mugs etc. Check it here Tiges fans

reesdesign.com.au/tigers-together.html

Good on you all and bring on Spring!!!

Cheers for the comp Tigrish

Don't follow footy much these days Tiger, but good luck to you!

Very impressed by the board to have the guts to appoint a coach who had failed dismally in the 6th year of his contract. He repaid that faith handsomely! And loved the way he spoke affectionately about his players and the many positive aspects of the club that created this premiership.

Cheers

Well done Tigerrish!
Great result for you on both fronts.

Cheers, Loges.

was having the best day of my life - until about 1/4 time

Congrats to the Tigers for winning the premiership, yourself for the tipping comp (& blowing it out of the park) along with running the competition

now roll on the spring

cheers - be back next year

Yes! Go the Tigers!

Torp..

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts