All hail the new king!

worker collective farmer
Well done to Man U Fan, 26 lays in just a couple of days. It will never be done again. He's saved punters MILLIONS! Everyone jump on board.
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Camel,

Maybe his dog ate it?

He spent weeks telling everyone about all the people he's blocked, but so far this week he's responded to at least three he claimed to have blocked.

The only think blocked is his head.

haha Youre not wrong Tigirrish.

Have you seen his latest one? Trying to claim his lays for Flemington races 6-9 which were actually running at Oakbank were actually entered for Flemington as well. His reaction to the link Ive just posted showing that to be nonsense will be amusing.

Should read Randwick races 6-9

Camel....ahhhh yes i see....it was Randwick where ive picked up the oakbank sheet .
Apology........Wouldn't have mattered i had newport undo me anyway ....Turned the page , you know how the set out is ...
Tiggles wouldn't as he couldn't afford a Sportsman......
Now i will let you be the judge .....What is your idea of how many horses win first up to 1300m Australia wide , percentage wise.[
[ first up as after a month break]

My idea of how many horses win 1st up over 1300m is similar to your idea of the bookmaking percentages of Tom Waterhouse - I dont know. Unlike you though I dont pretend to know and I dont go around making up stories about media releases in an attempt to pass myself off as having a clue.

Feel free to post those media releases any time you like liar boy.

Camel56.....Those statements were in the media re Waterhouse and also stated by Ron Dufficy.
Seems anyone who makes a statement is branded a liar by you.
Do you have some feeling that puts a notch in your belt.
Your whole input would appear to dispute others rather than some worthwhile , original material of your own.
I note when asked a simple question re the first uppers you said .."I don't know"
That figures.

If they were in the media then show me them. Everything in the media is kept on record these days so no doubt you will have no trouble finding that record. You have been asked many times to provide this proof but you refuse to do so. That says one thing to me - LIAR!

You are clueless on this topic of bookmaker percentages of that there is no doubt. Anyone who has stepped into a Melbourne or Sydney ring recently knows that.

Tiggles , I did block you but it left me with no fool to laugh at.....
So I have given you another chance to be a bit human .
That will be hard for you I realise.Its that north Queensland sun getting to you .....
You won big time on my lays....All you have to do is deduct 10 from 40 and its a 30 profit.

You sung like a canary telling everyone how easy it was to lay longshots like Man U Fan is, but you can't do it yourself. And now its the Sportsmans fault......lol

You go all over this site telling people how to punt, you brag when you get a winner then make excuses for the losers. And as for your mate bkmac, that tool was ridiculing anyone who even suggested Alamosa would get beat, then one week later he's at it again telling everyone who was thinking about backing Swiss Ace that they had no idea and it was "basic stuff"

The good thing is you both can't help yourself and have to try to shove your ideals down peoples throats, there for showing everyone just what no all no nothings you both are.

"Tiggles sweetie.....i don't tell anyone how to do anything . Neither does Bkmac ....
We contribute ...We give our thoughts ...We have our good days and our bad....
Combined with others views, it is then up to the individual as to what we do.
Show me one thing I have told you to do apart from get stuffed."

Telling more porkie pies I see you old fool. Thought you said you blocked me?

Did you use your invisible ink to read it, or was it your xray vision?

You are the biggest joke on this site with the lies and stories you make up, whats even funnier is that everytime you tell a tall story you get caught out because you are too stupid to get it right.

Tigerrish....I know you showed what your made of when you stated the Vic disaster wasn't of interest to you because you lived in North Queensland.
When you constantly refer to the aged as old fools and worse I'm sure you don't win much respect from other forumites.

"I'm sick of typing so will do you 50 another time ....Just have 100 dollars on em all to lose .......and send me that title so I can give it back to khap where it belongs"

That title is called "BIG MOUTHED LOSER".

And I don't think Khap will mind sharing that with you. Dumb and Dumber the pair of you.

Fair enough Macca, just having a bit of fun mate.

Maccamax and bkmac are a perfect pair.

They tell everyone how its done and how stupid everyone else is for not listening to them.

Thankfully no one is stupid enough to listen to them, you'd be broke if you did.

And Macca, the Newmarket quinella will do me chump.

Tiggles sweetie.....i don't tell anyone how to do anything . Neither does Bkmac ....
We contribute ...We give our thoughts ...We have our good days and our bad....
Combined with others views, it is then up to the individual as to what we do.
Show me one thing I have told you to do apart from get stuffed.

Macca is gonski, Newport won.

Tigerrish ....really holds the title..
He gave over 200 successful lays with his tips last year ....He would be at 250 by now.
Nice fella though.

Khrapper, you have proven over the years, you are only a Sunday tipster.

You get plenty wrong, but only when you predict pre race.

Macca, you and Khrapper are that good, both of you fail to enter the each way tipping comp (and other comps), because you are both gutless frauds.

Behave saintly ...I've put selections up all year [ and well in front too I may add]
Enjoy the fun , don't be tough on people ........Newport blew me away, so I surrender and accept that Tigerrish with 250 lays is the champ....

No Saintly, I will post when I want to post.
Not when comps are put up. I post when I know I am going to be correct the majority of the time. Thats why I have 100% success in lays over 8 years and 24 lays.

Another golden rule of punting you fail to comprehend, SHOW PATIENCE and DON'T BE EASILY LED.

I must say you and WCF have no chance of success based on that, you can't help yourselves.

I can not lose, I will not lose, I refuse to lose. How dare they challenge me with their primitive skills.

Maccamax
Newport
LOL

Ring a ding ding
I'm still the King
The laying King

man u fan ....as a good loser I can only say I failed and wish you well.
I can blame the Sportsman though as I was putting in their lowest rated.
They arent worth $5.50 aye
Khap is King tho.....a legend and a gentleman....loved by all

"I post when I know I am going to be correct the majority of the time."

i.e. after the event

" Thats why I have 100% success in lays over 8 years and 24 lays."

i.e. after the event

"Another golden rule of punting you fail to comprehend, SHOW PATIENCE"

i.e. realise Khrapper is full of it so just laugh at his posts

"and DON'T BE EASILY LED."

i.e. realise Khrapper is full of it so just laugh at his posts

"I must say you and WCF have no chance of success based on that, you can't help yourselves. "

No, I have always backed your tips. Youve made me millions!

WCF....naming 100 no hopers in a day around the world isn't the problem ...
Finding a mug like manU to back them is.
People are trading, laying and backing, very successfully to the tune of up to 5%.
The other 95% or more , hit and miss eventually fail...The expertise and form study , discipline and a Bank to bet to is some of the reasons its not easy.
I read a recent article that claimed only 2%
of Betfair customers finish in the Black.
That should tell us something .
Yeah , thats it ....only Khap and I are winners on here.

Yes, Good luck maccamax. I notice Rok Posta isn't on the list.

If you can achieve this, I guess it's up to ManU or Khaptingly to attempt it in less than a day

Look forward to saying 'The king is dead - long live Maccamax - our new king'

BTW - Did you get set for 100 on all of them? - and are you worried that the Hayes Sruggling thread has a chance at overtaking your legendary Septimus thread (needs more stars though)?

What Rubbish..
WCF ......here is the 30 at least in one day .

randwick14/2/09...r2 Ugly Betty, le sillage
r3 = Diamonds only , lovemelikearock
r4 = mysteries cat , hewenthwhoosh
r5 newport , festus hagan , carski drum
r6 myako princess, make me cry , rose of nirvana
r7 toast of lenny , ice and fire,
r8 blackford
r9 action fraction, ilya, the shinboner

flemington...
r1 savannah haze
r2 lunardi
r3 madam melba
r4 bauble , indiana junior
r5 seek the stars , tainur teina
r6 rathsallagh , trojan lass
r7 aztec smytzer
r8 high cee , i am invincible ,
r9 behold , villian , montechoro
in case of scratchings add
doomben
r2 take cover , media blend ,two lipsticks
r3 red felt , satula
r4 showciti
r5 oscar osetetch
r6 lighted , best of ceedee , a little dabl doya
I'm sick of typing so will do you 50 another time ....Just have 100 dollars on em all to lose .......and send me that title so I can give it back to khap where it belongs .

Wow ...42 selections ...1 won at 10/1
I should at least get some mention in despatches .....
But I must confess , I layed a few and got hammered ...Backed an unwanted Keen Commander and to make it worse my ex wants to come back.
She ran away with my best mate some years ago and I have really missed him.
But like all good Racing Buffs ...There on again tomorrow.
I can get my money back if Tiggles tips a few for me to lay...

"Wow ...42 selections ...1 won at 10/1"

More lies from maccamax. Actually 2 of them won. One at 10-1 and one at 20-1. Of course to actually lay them you would have had to give much better odds than that. Combined with the fact that about a dozen of your 42 selections were scratchings and you're miles behind.

camel ...not lies if i missed one ....so I only win 20 bits less ......How can you knock a winner.
One thing this has shown me is how much time some spend to try to find a target .
I didn't even look at all of the lays i wrote down out of the Sportsman...I knew Newport won and that ended that ...
Sinatra is King this week after his metal bender tip so the rest can go play with Tiggles......He's cheap

I thought you blocked me maccamax? lol

How you going finding those media releases about Tom Waterhouse fielding at 160%? lol

Good luck, macca. But can it be done?

tutor i gave rostova as a lay 2 weeks before the race

i also gave YJ as a lay

I also nominated the 3yos as lays in the 4 major sprints

100% laying record this year

All these clowns trying to lay, some doing it better than others. We have even got one bloke trying to lay the Mrs.

I have been doing it for nearly a decade, what has been the hold up for you guys, talk about slow and behind the times. No one else deserves any credit being that far behind.

And I have moved on to add the next generation of punting, and of course winning, to my repertoire. Laying is old news.

Youre going to add winning to your repetoire? In other words youve been losing heavily for countless years. Thank you finally for a bit of honesty. Very refreshing!

Absolutely Mr Jones.

Like the bloke in your avatar was wont to say every now and then "Khrap knows nuffink"

Have we found a New Rooster to the Chicken Coop

Krapper will not give up "Best Layer" title so EASILY

I expect a lot of Hen House activity over the coming weeks

I am aboard the Man U Train.

All have been easy lays and they are the best kind.

Khrap/Weight/Axl has not had a lay for at least two years as far as I can see in the archives.

"Khrap/Weight/Axl has "

The dopey Tutor thinks I'm Khrapper even though I tip before races and sledge khrapper all the time.

What does he tutor?

Not much, no brain.

Khap has a strike rate like David Hayes.
Man U is the new Mick Price.

LOL Mr Jones, save to assume that kleenex man size would also be on the shopping list..

Torp..

Tutor,

I assume tyou are talking about on the "punt" and more broadly! In which case I'd have to wholeheartedly agree with you.....

Suspect DVD orders from the ACT are the order of the day for the bloke(s) in question!!!

A genuine, honest, open and above board layer on the forum at last.

Great Stuff!

Nige

Nige,
Nice avatar!
I always considered you an old rocker

True genius!

Thank you my loyal subjects
The laying King

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts