AFL Tipping Comp Results & Week 2

tigerrish
Apologies for the delay.

This post will also be this weekends tipping thread.

On the back of the Tigers demolition of the Cats, yours truly has taken an early lead with percy1 only a margin win behind.

Even though Buddy only played a quarter and a half he still managed to take week one's leading goalkicker honour. And the majority of our tipsters took him too.

Even though we have a small field, its good to see a few old tipsters coming back to play along with the odd newbie.

Anyone who missed the first week can still join in. It'll be hard to catch up but with big points on offer for the remainder, its certainly not impossible.....especially with my track record when I've lead this comp in past years.

Week One standings:
59 tigerrish
52 percy1
44 Richard III
42 Baked Beans
40 loges2
32 marbine
32 Euraman
27 Ramses
25 Hands N Heels
25 Waxy
25 De Lago Dude
17 Gattonera

Week Two:
Geelong V Sydney, Friday 7.50pm MCG
GWS V West Coast, Saturday 7.25pm Spotless Stadium

With no more than two games a week from here on in, each week from now will have an additional bonus points selection.

**This weeks bonus points selection will be to select the player of Week Two Finals with the most MARKS for the round. 10pts for a correct selection. If there is more than one winner, each player will still get 10pts.

*Format eg:
Bulldogs 13-24
Fremantle 37+
Bradshaw (goals)
Pavlich (marks)
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Tipping too late for the first game in the comp I'm running.... Poor form from me.

GWS 37+

Goals Stevie J GWS
Marks Patton GWS

Good luck guys.

First time I have missed this comp, congratulations on continuing it Tigerrish.

Swans 37+
Eagles 1-12
J Kennedy (wc) goals
McGovern marks

Last? Going to have to do a swannies / Chautauqua...

GWS 37+
Geel 1-12
Greene T (goals)
Shaw H (marks)

Syd 13-24
GWS 37+

Goals, Toby Grene.
Marks, McGovern.

Cheers, Loges.

Sydney 13-24
GWS 25-36

Franklin (Goals)
McGovern (Marks)

Thanx

Geel 1-12
GWS 13-24

Goals (Stevie J - GWS)
Marks (P Dangerfield)

cheers

Sydney (25-36)
GWS (13-24)
Goals: Kennedy (WCE)
Marks: McGovern (WCE)

Blog Reply:

Sydney 25-36
GWS 25-36

Franklin (Goals)
McGovern (Marks)

SYDNEY 13-24
GWS 13-24

BUDDY (Goals)
MCGOVERN (Marks)

Geelong 13-24
Eagles 1-12

P Dangerfield

Cheers
Waxy

Geelong 13-24
Eagles 1-12

P Dangerfield

Geelong (13-24)

GWS Giants (13-24)

Tom Hawkins (Goals)

Patrick Dangerfield (Marks)

Thanx

Sydney (13-24)
GWS (25-36)
Goals: Franklin (Sydney)
Marks: Patton (GWS)

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts