MELBOURNE CUP WINNER

B1973
Hi everyone,

Who are we tipping to win the Big race?

I am sticking with Jameka, Caulfield Cup by 3 lengths, good enough for me.
She will be at peak for this and she'll run it right out.

Cheers

Good luck
You need to Login to Post a Answer in the Forum

Well done Hands

Well done Hands,
Awesome work.

Cheers

Hands,

Well done.

James Mc said that Hartnell "trucked a bit hard" plus the 4 kilo weight pull helped a bit and yes, a great ride.

I spoke to a bookie at Flemgington who said it was 14's into 9's for them and on the race they were $25K down.

Glad you had some luck.

Regards

Timesman

As reported on this site:

http://www.racingandsports.com.au/en/breeding/monson-becomes-a-mighty-melbourne-cup-sire-story-383377

MONSUN's record as a Cup winning sire is sensational. Still 1 off the record (POSITANO in the early 20th) but equal with the likes of SIR T & ZABEEL amongst others however the most remarkable aspect of that feat is that its been done in just 4 years!

Yeah Hands,you did the homework and came up with the goods.
Well done.

cheers,loges.

ALMANDIN for me - cannot believe $17 final field about a horse winning with absolute ease after 2 years off and way down in the weights. Form's been franked since but seems to have been forgotten about. Interesting that he beat Protectionist on that horse's way to Cup victory, same sire. Should eat 2 miles.

What a win, sensational ride K. McEvoy, that was the difference. Smashed HARTNELL to boot.

Wicklow Brave to reign

Talkback Forum

Racing And Sports offers our users the chance to get involved with spirited discussion about major racing issues on your Talkback Forum. They may include chatter about racing matters, issues relating to the website, sporting conversation, betting matters and more. Please be aware that Racing And Sports now moderates Talkback to ensure posting guidelines are adhered to. The views expressed on Talkback are those of the writer and not necessarily those of Racing And Sports. You must be a registered user to write postings or send messages to other users.

Latest Posts